Home General Discussion
Options

To: Cigar.com Forum members

A big thank you is in order! You men and women have made a lot of troops happy tonight. I smoked two! First time ever! Here is just part of the group enjoying the cigars that you supplied us!

Photobucket

And I wasn't joking about the redskins cheerleaders either...... Yea the football players were here too.... but..... who cares when you get to hang out with these fine women?!?!?!?!

Photobucket

Thank you very much again to everyone! Your kindness does not go unrecognized!!!! Proud to be a BOTL with you guys!

Comments

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My friend, thank you and all the men and women that bravely serve our country! Enjoy those cigars!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    dbeckom:
    My friend, thank you and all the men and women that bravely serve our country! Enjoy those cigars!
    +1
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    So did you get slapped when you did the "this is my rifle this is my gun" routine?
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielruas:
    dbeckom:
    +1
    +2
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    wwestern:
    So did you get slapped when you did the "this is my rifle this is my gun" routine?
    Ha! Awesome. And like others have said, the thanks goes to you guys and gals over there. Cigars are nothing compared to what we truly owe you all.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Heavy:
    wwestern:
    Ha! Awesome. And like others have said, the thanks goes to you guys and gals over there. Cigars are nothing compared to what we truly owe you all.
    uh with look on the cheerleaders face to the left im wondering just what your right hand is doing????thanks for sharing the photos,,very cool
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AWESOME!! AND THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE !!
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Most excellent, props to all who serve and all the brothers who contributed
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,941 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool indeed! You guys deserve it.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Heavy:
    wwestern:
    uh with look on the cheerleaders face to the left im wondering just what your right hand is doing????thanks for sharing the photos,,very cool

H3ll, his left hand doesn't look all that idle, either. What a guy!!
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    The Kid:
    Heavy:
    wwestern:

H3ll, his left hand doesn't look all that idle, either. What a guy!!
    lol..Im gonna go out on a limb and say he's a lefty!!!!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    The girl on the left is showcasing her right boob to the troops... You know, for science
  • Options
    howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    no comment to any of the above statements regarding the cheerleaders... the word is mum. LOL. Everyone's support is awesome!
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Thank you bro..and all your friends there risking your lives for us. I cannot express how much I feel for what you guys are doing for us....THANK YOU, take time with the cigars and have a one hr vacation.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's awesome man! Thank you to your and your boys you're there with!
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Great to know you folks are enjoying them, and thank you for everything you do!
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    good to see u havin all the fun...lol...man appreciate everything u do, and wish u a safe trip home...
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you are enjoying them along with the company ;) Make it home safe brother, and my deepest gratitude for your sacrifices being over there... thank you! -- Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    You guys deserve it! (But I was looking at all the glowing eyes in the pictures and wondering how many of you are Goa'uld?)
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Glad you are enjoying them along with the company ;) Make it home safe brother, and my deepest gratitude for your sacrifices being over there... thank you! -- Brett
    +1! and remember Mr Bass Man I want that PM as soon as your butt gets stateside!!! OR ELSE!!!!
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    90+ Irishman:
    +1! and remember Mr Bass Man I want that PM as soon as your butt gets stateside!!! OR ELSE!!!!
    I 2nd that...u hav a humi to fill...we have some waitin....pm required...OR ELSE!!!! lol....
  • Options
    CvilleE:
    The Kid:
    90+ Irishman:
    I 2nd that...u hav a humi to fill...we have some waitin....pm required...OR ELSE!!!! lol....
    LOL. You guys are great.
  • Options
    zoom6zoom:
    You guys deserve it! (But I was looking at all the glowing eyes in the pictures and wondering how many of you are Goa'uld?)
    Yea.... it was taken with my Iphone 4... This problem should be fixed with the new camera in the 4S. Can't wait to get that bad boy when I get home. I'll have to test it out at another gathering ;0)