Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

James 40 bombed me!

So he said he was gonna send me a few sticks. Today was a 11 stick bomb went off in my mail box. Thanks man. It means a lot.

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    James is good people... nice work!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    No worries bro, I hope they were okay. Let us know how things go.

At TheRobbyras, thanks bro. That means a lot to me!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit, always a good feeling when you get a gift.

• Options
    RCY Cigars:

Funny you say that, lol.
  • Options
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:

Funny you say that, lol.

Gift, not unexpected from someone else but package says other person and no address. Yes, this was a nice gift you sent him...

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:

Funny you say that, lol.

Gift, not unexpected from someone else but package says other person and no address. Yes, this was a nice gift you sent him...

A gift is a gift, doesn't matter how it gets there or who it's from. Are you saying it's not a gift because it had someone else's name on it?
  • Options
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:

Funny you say that, lol.

A gift is a gift, doesn't matter how it gets there or who it's from. Are you saying it's not a gift because it had someone else's name on it?

Okay, I'll play the game. Your right a gift is a gift no matter what. Well, you have a gift incoming and it's from me. Your welcome Sir and like I said in my first post. Nice hit, always a good feeling when you get a gift...

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:

Funny you say that, lol.

Okay, I'll play the game. Your right a gift is a gift no matter what. Well, you have a gift incoming and it's from me. Your welcome Sir and like I said in my first post. Nice hit, always a good feeling when you get a gift...

I'm not looking for thanks, that's not what I meant by this so Thank you RCY. So you know, I have a nice gift from me to you heading your way shortly. I hope you enjoy it, I'm going to make it extra special for you now.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    I'm not looking for thanks, that's not what I meant by this so Thank you RCY. So you know, I have a nice gift from me to you heading your way shortly. I hope you enjoy it, I'm going to make it extra special for you now.
    Need any turds?

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Nice job James!
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    james40:
    Need any turds?

No thanks bro. You will be next depending on what's left over.