Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

San Lotano Habano

2»

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoking one now, what would you guys rate this smoke, i have smoked toros only and everyone has been just awesome but im no good at a rating system
  • Options
    jj20030:
    smoking one now, what would you guys rate this smoke, i have smoked toros only and everyone has been just awesome but im no good at a rating system
    I absolutely love this cigar, but I don't take notes or rate cigars like some of the BOTLs here. I suppose I could rate each aspect of a cigar, but regardless of score, I feel like the environment plays such a large role in the experience of a cigar. For instance, I love the San Lotano Habano, but I personally wouldn't smoke this in the morning. What I choose to eat prior to the cigar or what I choose to drink with the cigar also plays into the overall experience. So basically, I just feel that a good cigar is a good cigar. But the proper situation can make it even greater.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I love this cigar too, this sticks age VERY well. I wanna try the Connecticut.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    I will have to agree with everybody. I love the San Lotano Oval and Habano. I had a Habano this afternoon that had several months on it and it was sublime.
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    ////94! IMO
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    It is definately a great stick. For the price it becomes an EPIC stick. I would give it a 9 out of ten. In fact it is this cigar in particular that convinces me that the "Uber Premium" cigars are just too pricey. When you are asked to pay $30 or more for so many Premiums compared to $5 for a single San Lotano... I will take the 6 San Lotanos for the price of one "Premium" everyday, all day long.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    I think that I will always like this stick because it's great and it was the first one I had after our daughter was born. I agree with Laker, I have not had many cigars that cost more that I liked better.
    One God, One Truth