Home Non Cigar Related

How to structure posts

scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
How do I structure my posts on here so there are skipped lines and hitting enter so my adding isn't one whole line like... John Doe 500 East South Boulevard New York, NY 55555

Comments

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    How do I structure my posts on here so there are skipped lines and hitting enter so my adding isn't one whole line like... John Doe 500 East South Boulevard New York, NY 55555
    Hit the quote button to see what I did for line breaks

John Doe
    500 East South Boulevard
    New York, NY

There is a post somewhere on here with all the info for using html in your posts, I just dont know where it is at
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    MTuccelli:
    scarlin:

John Doe
    500 East South Boulevard
    New York, NY

There is a post somewhere on here with all the info for using html in your posts, I just dont know where it is at
    Ah thank you so much! Never thought of the brs
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    If you do a forum search for the phrase "how to format" it will reveal many mysteries... :-)

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    If you do a forum search for the phrase "how to format" it will reveal many mysteries... :-)

Here ya go: http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/71003.aspx

Sorry, I still haven't figured out how to do a link. You'll just have to cut and paste.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    The Sniper:

Sorry, I still haven't figured out how to do a link. You'll just have to cut and paste.
    LoL That's just funny right there!
    Link
    And what I mean by that is...doesn't that post tell you how to post links?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Ken Light:
    jlmarta:
    The Sniper:

LoL That's just funny right there!
    Link
    And what I mean by that is...doesn't that post tell you how to post links?

It does, for a fact! But I've never been able to make it work to where it just says "link" instead of showing the whole URL. I'm just cerebrally challenged, I guess....
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    scarlin:

John Doe
    500 East South Boulevard
    New York, NY

Lol didn't mean to hit post.?
    Hmm well let's see how this works

John Doe
    1234 North

blah blah.
    Rhamlin:
    Hmm well let's see how this works

John Doe
    1234 North

blah blah.
    Cool! Thanks for the info.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Hello Cigar Dot Com. This is a member of your forum writing. Hire me and I will format you darn message board so anyone can type, post links, pictures, etc. without taking a course in html. I'll do if for frickin free. I'm 55 years old, self taught, and seem to know more than you young whipper-snappers. LOL.
    beatnic:
    Hello Cigar Dot Com. This is a member of your forum writing. Hire me and I will format you darn message board so anyone can type, post links, pictures, etc. without taking a course in html. I'll do if for frickin free. I'm 55 years old, self taught, and seem to know more than you young whipper-snappers. LOL.

Attaboy, Beatnic! You tell 'em. Of course they did just ask us to be patient yesterday or the day before. I forget. Still, if you'll do it for nothing I don't see why they wouldn't take you up on it. Roll on, Bro. LOL
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    beatnic:
    PLEASE HIRE THIS MAN. I AM HTML RETARDED AND COULD USE HIS HELP!

seriously, do you know how frakin annoying it is to have to use that crap, ccom?? VERY!