Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Who wants RUINATIONS?? - CLOSED ALREADY!!

I just looked through my cooler, and realized that I have over 30 MoW Runiations again...

not a bad problem to have, so I'm not complaining here...

but in an effort to spread the love, I am offering up 10 MoW Runis to whomever has something interesting to trade.

Doesn't have to be anything specific, doesn't even have to be a fair trade! I will send 10 of these babies to YOU if you have something cool I want.

some of the things I am really diggin right now are: JdN Antano DC, Tatuaje (litterally the entire line, INCLUDING the HVIs), AF, SL Habano, Obsidian... you get the idea. It doesn't have to be these sticks, just letting you know what I like.

and as always, I welcome San Cristobals and any premium cameroon wrapped cigars as well.

Comments

• Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    I just looked through my cooler, and realized that I have over 30 MoW Runiations again...

not a bad problem to have, so I'm not complaining here...

but in an effort to spread the love, I am offering up 10 MoW Runis to whomever has something interesting to trade.

Doesn't have to be anything specific, doesn't even have to be a fair trade! I will send 10 of these babies to YOU if you have something cool I want.

some of the things I am really diggin right now are: JdN Antano DC, Tatuaje (litterally the entire line, INCLUDING the HVIs), AF, SL Habano, Obsidian... you get the idea. It doesn't have to be these sticks, just letting you know what I like.

and as always, I welcome San Cristobals and any premium cameroon wrapped cigars as well.
    Im your huckleberry..Please put a fiver aside for me!!!, cant get enough of those...what did you think of the ones I sent before?
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    PM to you
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Replying to all PMs right now. Everybody that sent already, I will be working a trade out with. Thanks for all the interest, fellas!!

when I re-stock, I will let y'all know again!