Home General Discussion

Cigar.com House Blend Cuban Label???

Looking for a medium to full "everyday" cigar.  I was thinking of buying some of the cuban label house blend.  Any suggestions?

Comments

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    creed7352:
    Looking for a medium to full "everyday" cigar.  I was thinking of buying some of the cuban label house blend.  Any suggestions?

The Cubans are very good as are, IMHO, the Brazilians and the Sun Grown labels.

BTW, welcome to the asylum. It's a great place and a great family.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    The cuban label is a bit peppery but decent. Not my choice because I don't want a constant pepper taste on my cigars. The maduro, cameroon and bazilian are all great. The house blends really are a great deal if you want to hit the sprint they run about $32 for a box of 20.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    The Cuban House Blend is about the only one I liked . But I also have to say I got the sampler and then ordered some more of the cuban labels but that was 3 and a half years ago so if I smoked them all again I may feel different about them as our tastes always seems to be evolving .
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's my favorite of the bunch but I love them all.
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    AJ Fresh-Rolled. Mmmmmm amazing cigar.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't tried them yet but they look good.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    It is my second favorite of the house blends right behind the Brazilian label. I like both of these sticks in the Corona size.