Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Arturo Fuente Curly Head Deluxe

alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
I know this is probably old news to everyone here, but I just had my first one of these tonight. I was pretty suprised at how much I liked it. It wasn't anything super special, but it was a pretty enjoyable smoke nonetheless.

Comments

• Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I've not had the Curly Head, but as a general matter, anything Fuente is likely to be enjoyable.
  • Options
    bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    The culrly heads used to be my regular everyday stick. But they're a little too mild for me now. Tasty and cheap, you really can't go wrong.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    That is kinda my thinking, this could be an every day smoke. For just over $2, it really was a good smoke. It is on the mild side, but it was great as a kinda quick after dinner smoke.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Really! They're that cheap! Holy crap i got one of those in the humi...lol....wheres my cutter? I gotta give this thing a whirl!!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i agree that they are pretty good for the price. I just think they are a bit mild
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Finally got around to smoking a curly head and am about an inch into it. I agree it's on the mild side but very good. Im getting earth and a flavor that tastes like a cross between tea and ....pumpkin(not the pie, like whne you carve a pumpkin...like that smell). Getting a nice tobacco on the aftertaste, pleasent aroma. Pretty enjoyable, the sun is setting, its a nice 68 degrees. Might have to get more of these, good price.