Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Thought I was going to get the better of RCY Fail

Knew I was going to see Rcy today thought I would hammer him with some personal hand to hand combat, well that didnt work out very well. He came preparred and nailed me. Pics to follow. Thanks rick. Knocked my wish list and alot more.

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rick is really good people. Looking forward to some pics.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Rick is really bad about that. Dude destroyed my face when we met up. It was bad lol You still comin by tomorrow?
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    dopeyferree:
    Knew I was going to see Rcy today thought I would hammer him with some personal hand to hand combat, well that didnt work out very well. He came preparred and nailed me. Pics to follow. Thanks rick. Knocked my wish list and alot more.

You tried but you also gave me a warning, lol. Had to take care of you. We're practically family, lol. Your humi should be good now. If he doesn't post any pics, I will and you know I have the evidence, lol.

• Options
    Still trying to figure out tommorrow. I am going to try but cant promise just yet.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    dopeyferree:
    Still trying to figure out tommorrow. I am going to try but cant promise just yet.
    No worries just wanted to see. If you can't there will always be other herf's brother
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    dopeyferree:
    Silly Rabbit, Its not possible to better him. Consider yourself lucky just to survive him. He is a playa that don't play.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    RCY Cigars:
    dopeyferree:

You tried but you also gave me a warning, lol. Had to take care of you. We're practically family, lol. Your humi should be good now. If he doesn't post any pics, I will and you know I have the evidence, lol.

see, that's where ya messed up... never warn Rick...

2 facts about Rick:
    he has roughly a billion cigars
    he enjoys giving them to people, and does not hesitate to do so
  • Options
    Well Here is what RCY hit me with. Cant wait. He took care of my wish list I had and a ton more. Thanks. Couldnt ask for a better brother. image
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job Rick, nicely done once again brother!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Figured I could help build up that humidor of yours. I will get mines up this evening, those Diggers are monsterous.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Figured I could help build up that humidor of yours. I will get mines up this evening, those Diggers are monsterous.
    Looking forward to the picks man, great job on being such a great human being on this forum Rick, it really does make a difference!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Thanks Brett, but this guy deserves it.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Thanks Brett, but this guy deserves it.
    Nothing to thank brother, and truth be told more brothers than I can count deserve this level of kindness and generosity, its just such an incredible brotherhood and community. Once again Rick, GREAT job and thanks a ton buddy!!
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Thtas a heck of a package!! That hand to hand combat didn't work out...he fought dirty!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Wow, great gift there RCY.