Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Up for trade Diesel Unlimited, looking for MoW Puro Authentico and/or Tat Havana VI

So I just got 26 Diesels from ccom, and between that and the cotm club I blew my cigar budget and noticed I was low on both Mow Puro Athentico and Tat Havana VIs. So I'm looking for like 5 PAs or 5 Tats or a mix of both and I'll send you 5 Diesel Unlimiteds and a couple random extras to make it worth your while. Let me know if you are interested, Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Daniel, I have plenty of PA's. PM inbound!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Never Mind....

• Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    pm replied dwayne. And thanks anyway RCY although I'd be scared to trade with you haha.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    danielruas:
    pm replied dwayne. And thanks anyway RCY although I'd be scared to trade with you haha.

Don't be, I like you. That picture you took for the summer contest was crazy, lol.

• Options
    danielruas:
    Back at ya Daniel

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Not seeing anything Dwayne don't think it went through.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Dwayne, Make a mental note that the next time we trade, throw a PA in the box. I have never had one and would love to try. Thanks, Brother.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    Dwayne, Make a mental note that the next time we trade, throw a PA in the box. I have never had one and would love to try. Thanks, Brother.
    Sir Gregory my friend, you shall have a 5-pack in hand this coming week!

• Options
    danielruas:
    Not seeing anything Dwayne don't think it went through.
    I don't know what happened...sent again.

• Options
    Got it and back at ya, thanks man!