Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Bombed again

So I got hit again today with a great 5V bomb. 2009 limitada and a 2011. I haven't had the 2009 yet looking forward to it. As well as a whole bunch of other 5V stick and a Olivia tag along. The note was signed off James. Any ideas who this is?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Wasn't me bro. Nice hit James.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ross, pm me with an address, city, or tracking number and I can help you figure out who it was.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Oh trying to see who had the itchy trigger finger huh. Don't give it up! lol.
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    Ross, pm me with an address, city, or tracking number and I can help you figure out who it was.

I would man, but the wife throw the box out pretty quickly. I only have the note from inside.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I know who did it but will wait for them to take claim.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Ninja James
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Was it a J James located at or around the Texas area? Just a good botl I have dealt with made me think of the name James.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Maybe you want to post a picture of the cigars and note to see if someone recognizes it? It could be jj. He is sneaky but very forgetful.