Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Being the NUB I am

I have to say... I am a little scared
Did a trade with lcpleel and was thinking it didnt make it... but it did and all he said is Be careful what I wish for....
while bandyt09 msgs me and is sending something my way as well and I guess one other person has my addy now.......
So where do I buy mailbox insurance?
I have to say, lost of friendly people around here, lots of help setting up my coolidor correctly, rec. for sticks to look for and all.
That is all for now :P

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    Did a trade with lcpleel and was thinking it didnt make it... but it did and all he said is Be careful what I wish for....
    while bandyt09 msgs me and is sending something my way as well and I guess one other person has my addy now.......
    I have to say, lost of friendly people around here, lots of help setting up my coolidor correctly, rec. for sticks to look for and all.

Welcome and you stumbled on two of the hardest hitting but geniune guys on here. Can't wait to see how long it takes you to post once it hits, lol. We understand....

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    deejmemixx:

Welcome and you stumbled on two of the hardest hitting but geniune guys on here. Can't wait to see how long it takes you to post once it hits, lol. We understand....

As soon as something rolls in I will.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    deejmemixx:
    the other person with your addy is me... But don't sweat it. I don't have much to send anyways... Don't worry about mailbox insurance. A bomb shelter would be smarter investment.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Just buy lots of chapstick. Your lips will get dry kissing your a$$ goodbye.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    the other person with your addy is me... But don't sweat it. I don't have much to send anyways...
    liar
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    lcpleel:
    BigT06:
    the other person with your addy is me... But don't sweat it. I don't have much to send anyways...
    liar
    are you instigating? lol
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    lcpleel:
    BigT06:
    liar
    are you instigating? lol
    I never do.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    welcome my friend...do get a couple of extra mail boxes for the hits....these guys don't play around...
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trust me my friend, welcome, and strap your a$$ in... cuz the rest of you is already headed for one helluva ride :) These are an incredible kind and generous great group of guys, RCY, Big T06, Icpleel, Bandyt09, CvilleE and EVERYONE else on here is just an amazing group of people, and really do know what being a community and brotherhood really means. Treat everyone well, and be respectful and this can truly be a second home... it sure as **** is for me :) WELCOME AND HAVE FUN!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, since Shane is a NUB, I guess I'll have to him what Sam Leccia considers a NUB......................
    bandyt09:
    Well, since Shane is a NUB, I guess I'll have to him what Sam Leccia considers a NUB......................
    That poor *** isn't going to walk right for years... nice going Todd ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    bandyt09:
    That poor *** isn't going to walk right for years... nice going Todd ;)
    wait a minute.... this sounds like was are not talking gars.. haha
    Yes and no... you'll see and/or feel soon enough HAHAHA
    90+ Irishman:
    oh boy, I dont think I like the sounds of this anymore haha
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    Ahh don't worry, remember it's just a little "pressure" LMAO
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    thats what HE said...ok this is taking a turn for the worse lol
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    Worse, or.... better?! Think about ittttt.... yeah probably worse LMAO!!!!
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    Worse, or.... better?! Think about ittttt.... yeah probably worse LMAO!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y