Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Christmas Exchange.....

Is anyone getting this together for this year or have I missed something in my absence having a Crazy Busy ass Life this fall..... Miss my Brothers in here....... Hope everyone is doing Great!

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Is anyone getting this together for this year or have I missed something in my absence having a Crazy Busy ass Life this fall..... Miss my Brothers in here....... Hope everyone is doing Great!

Well Sir, I don't know how it was ran before. But if you want to get it going and need some help with it. PM me and I can help get the show on the road. Not trying to step on anyone's feet here. Just trying to help Sir. Sounds like it's a good thing if your asking about.

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with Rick on this one, however it is run and whoever puts it together, I'm in. If I can help or assist in any way PM me and I'll jump on it :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Cannot remember for the life of me who headed this up last year, but it was great fun seeing everyone get their goodies from their Secret Santa's.

Speaking of which, I need to start thinking about what Im going to bomb Santa himself with this year. Was so much fun last year, I think Im going to make it a personal holiday tradition to launch on the North Pole. :-)

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds really cool. Have to keep an eye on this thread to keep up with developments.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I believe it was lilwing88 who put it together last year.
  • Options
    fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    SOUNDS COOL, COUNT ME IN.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    beatnic:
    yep... I think he basically had everyone who was interested send in their info and he paired folks up... it was a secret santa deal... we should totally do it again...
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    robbyras:
    beatnic:
    yep... I think he basically had everyone who was interested send in their info and he paired folks up... it was a secret santa deal... we should totally do it again...
    The RobbyRas SAYS, and the masses DO!

If you SMELL-L-L-L-L-L-L-AH!

What The RobbyRas

Is

Cookin'! :-D

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    The Sniper:
    robbyras:
    beatnic:
    The RobbyRas SAYS, and the masses DO!

If you SMELL-L-L-L-L-L-L-AH!

What The RobbyRas

Is

Cookin'! :-D

Unfortunately, I can't get that one to fit in my signature =(
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Ok Here it is... whoever got it together for last year If they are still on board and want to doi it this year Thats Great.. If not I am willing to be the Middle man.....I believe all wee did was email the list of wants and dont wants to the mediator.... he in turn threw all the names in a hat and drew the names then Pm each person with the others list and knowone knew who got who.......
    Let me know whats next if Lilwing or who did it last year or I would be glad to do it....
    Time to start this madness ! LOL
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't involved in last year but would love to light up someones Christmas tree this year.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Wasn't involved in last year but would love to light up someones ass this year.
    fixed.
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    I'm in....need to be paired with a n00b though, I don't have much stock :)
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    fixed.
    LOL.... Im in for this year, time to dust off the jingle balls.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    AJGARLETT:
    I'm in....need to be paired with a n00b though, I don't have much stock :)
    Put me in coach.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    fixed.
    LOL.... Im in for this year, time to dust off the jingle balls.
    Ill play. Is this going to be a A white elephant gift exchange? you guys might know it as Yankee Swap, Chinese Gift Exchange, Dirty Santa, Thieving Secret Santa, Parcel Pass, Pollyanna, or Christmas Swamp Thing. would be kind of fun.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm down. Awesome thing about last year is you could ask for anything not just cigars. I got a lighter and some sticks last year and I about enfidl a blu ray DVD he wished for and sticks I know he would like. I think we should make it open like that again this year... Just my 2 cents.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    I'm in.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    I'm down. Awesome thing about last year is you could ask for anything not just cigars. I got a lighter and some sticks last year and I about enfidl a blu ray DVD he wished for and sticks I know he would like. I think we should make it open like that again this year... Just my 2 cents.
    +1...I think that is a great idea

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    last year it was lilwing. the two years before i ran it.
    if you need to see how this generally works ive got links for you:
    CLICK
    CLICK
    CLICK

hope that helps.
    if nobody wants to run it ill be glad to again this year.
    if someone had their heart set on it i will by no means stop you.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Either way I'm in :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    Count me in also. Once it's figured out pm me please. I'm getting ready to move across country and haven't been checking the threads lately
  • Options
    Count me in on this. Sounds very interesting.
  • Options
    dopeyferree:
    better make sure you are on the good traders list.
    in the past the prerequisite has been in the neighborhood of 25 posts and in good standing as a trader. dont miss out. every year there is some seriously good stuff traded out.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    dopeyferree:
    better make sure you are on the good traders list.
    in the past the prerequisite has been in the neighborhood of 25 posts and in good standing as a trader. dont miss out. every year there is some seriously good stuff traded out.
    I did a trade with dopey (Darrell)and he came through with flying colors and was really great to communicate with, if he isn't on the list (GTL), he needs to be.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    I should be able to do this, sounds fun. Never know what the $ sit. will be around that time though.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    I brought this up because it is time to get thinking about it...... Kuzi if you would like to continue the tradition then by all means..... I didnt post this to take on the task per say I just wanted to get the juices flowing ..... I see it worked... lets make a decision who wants to or is going to take care of it this year and get the ideas and the lists started ...... It was an awesome thing last year and Im in know matter who takes it on....
    HELLO GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    ill be glad to do this.
    if nobody has objected by this time tomorrow then i will post the thread officially kicking off the Gift exchange.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I'm down and can run it if Matt or Oz neither one want to or decide they'd rather not