Home Non Cigar Related

B&M Employee

2»

Comments

• madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    zoom6zoom:
    I'll be down that way the first week of April or so....
    Well hit me up!
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    is this the same B&M we hit when I was down before christmas....btw, I may be down in a couple weeks as well.
    It is the same exact one. Cool let me know the dates, we'll get together. Will it be over a weekend this time?
    yeah...I'll be there 2/20-22/2009
    Crap .. I'll be gone that weekend. You pick the only weekend I'll be out of town for the next 2 months to come here wouldn't you. ;) I'll let you know if anything changes but don't count on me.
    eh, that's how it is. I may hit up one of the ones in Norfolk this time anyway, I'll be staying there instead of Chesapeake
    The Emerson's in Norfolk is smaller and while its aesthetically cool the crowd that hangs out there is more business people. I personally would not recommend any other cigar shops in this area.
    I'll make sure to tell the B&M in Norfolk to watch out for the new guy at the Greenbrier Store. You know, how you'll be managing and owning the shops soon.
    HA, yea don't tell them that!
  • cheymancheyman Posts: 157
    I missed this!!! Congrats Maddy!!! You'll have to take on extra hours just to keep your paycheck from being negative.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Are you at the one on the Blvd? I'll be in VB on 3/23-25, and Chesapeake on 3/30-31 and 4/28-29. Remind me to PM my cell later.
    No the one in Chesapeake. I haven't started yet but I should have by march but I'll mostly just work one day on the weekends. I'd gladly meet you at any of them though for a smoke.
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    man I would love this gig, I have extra time right now with my new job and the way it schedules out things. I need an extra job so I can get off cigar-buying restriction sooner.