• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Oh

H3LL

YES!!!!!

• Just had one friday
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YUCK! Sorry but I can't stomach them.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the meat just doesnt seem real, myswell get a can of barbq spam and smash it on a poorboy bun, lol
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I've never been a fan of the McRib. It doesn't look bad, just doesn't eat well.
    Look boys, its real simple - if you dont love the McRib, just leave the country because YOU ARE NOT AMERICANS!!!

You damned McRib haters probably dont even like White Castles (that would be Crystals for you southern BOTL).

No idea what is gastrointestinally best in life, I swear to God... :-D

• docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Oh christ... my chest... pain...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlIaown6Wpw
    The Simpsons need to man up! Family Guy characters eat the McRib three meals a day! LOL

• docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    The Sniper:
    The Simpsons need to man up! Family Guy characters eat the McRib three meals a day! LOL

And use the same joke 3 times an episode.... OOPS.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Y'all can have my share of the McNasty Gut Grenades. We've got REAL BBQ down here.
    The Sniper:
    Look boys, its real simple - if you dont love the McRib, just leave the country because YOU ARE NOT AMERICANS!!!

You damned McRib haters probably dont even like White Castles (that would be Crystals for you southern BOTL).

Not true , love White Castles wish we had em in WV. Grew up on them in Cincinnati. But Crystals suck.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    The Sniper:

how can you even compare the two? The McNasty ain't that good, although it is edible if nothing else is open.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I know what's for lunch now!
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    zoom6zoom:
    Y'all can have my share of the McNasty Gut Grenades. We've got REAL BBQ down here.
    Amen Brotha!
  • Dreaming of now, 2 mcribs with a side of a dozen Krystal burgers and a large diet coke.........
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I'm Ok with the Krystals but we do not eat Mcswill down here in the land flowing with iced tea and that awesome smoked manna we call BBQ
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    First of all, it's Krystal's with a "K". And if you yankee carpetbaggers compare a freakin mystery meat McRib or a soggy White Castle to the culinary divinity known as a Krystal-burger again you might just start up Civil War 2.0. Fair warning.
    Lmao??
  • And they say smoking is bad for your health...these things and the rest of the gut bombs McNasty sells are killing more people than Phillip Morris!
    Heavy:
    First of all, it's Krystal's with a "K". And if you yankee carpetbaggers compare a freakin mystery meat McRib or a soggy White Castle to the culinary divinity known as a Krystal-burger again you might just start up Civil War 2.0. Fair warning.
    My sincerest apologies for my people and I SPELLING your burgers wrong. However COMMA you and your people cant MAKE our burgers right (Krystal's is a sorry excuse for a White Castle knockoff) so I would be willing to call this one even if you are.

If not, I'll be happy to meet your barefoot backwards a$$ at Fort Sumter for a War of Northern Aggression Part Deux burger-off whenever you'd care to LOSE. :-) LMAO!

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    The Sniper:
    Heavy:
    My sincerest apologies for my people and I SPELLING your burgers wrong. However COMMA you and your people cant MAKE our burgers right (Krystal's is a sorry excuse for a White Castle knockoff) so I would be willing to call this one even if you are.

If not, I'll be happy to meet your barefoot backwards a$$ at Fort Sumter for a War of Northern Aggression Part Deux burger-off whenever you'd care to LOSE. :-) LMAO!

All I'm saying is I can eat more Krystals (or White Castles... frikin yanks) OR McRibs than both of you put together! There's a "big" in my name for a reason... lol.
    BigT06:
    The Sniper:
    Heavy:

All I'm saying is I can eat more Krystals (or White Castles... frikin yanks) OR McRibs than both of you put together! There's a "big" in my name for a reason... lol.
    LOL Funny story man - I live in Kansas City where we have neither White Castles (they closed the last one here years ago) nor Krystals. The last company I worker for would occasionally send us to St Louis on projects where they DO have White Castles. It became a tradition / challenge among many of us to swing into the WC drive-thru on the way back to KC, eat a half dowen White Castles, then start the timer to see who could make it the longest without having to pull over and "download" the meal.

Three hour drive back to Kansas City.

ONE GUY made it all the way ONE TIME.

The next best time was just shy of 90 minutes.

That, me bruddahs, is good eatin'! ;-)