Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I got completely F'd Up by these guys...

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well I went to the mailbox today and the last thing that I remember what smelling **** and hearing glass break.... evidence is here:

imageimage

Joz3r heard that I had not tried the Dirty Rat from Liga and was kind enough to send one along... naturally Mr. Rat would have been lonely so he decided to get some company:

imageimageimageimage

Ken decided to surprise bomb me as well... I had asked him to keep his eyes open for a 15 count herf-a-dor and that I would pay him for it and send some sticks along for his trouble... apparently he got it backwards and has recently been dropped on his head because it got totally jumbled... this is what he sent instead:

imageimageimage

Then finally Mike Harvey and I had set up a second trade so I could pay him back for the first bomb... yeah totally lost that round AGAIN... he will flat F you up every time! imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

All in all I can't thank ALL of you guys enough!!!! Ken, thank you so much for the incredibly generous out of nowhere bomb that you leveled me with! Joz3r, the companions that joined Mr. Rat were incredibly generous and I can't say thank you enough! And Mike.... dude you just flat f**k broke me in half bro... thank you brother! Thanks to EVERYONE!
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    WOW! try picking up the pieces after that. incredible.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Frickin nice hit guys....way to go
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    I like that shirt too.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    Nice bomb!
  • Options
    There are too many pieces for anyone to pick up... my house is a pile of dust.... the wife was PISSED!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    wow nice! How is that La Gloria Cubana? Been seeing it alot, been wondering on whether or not to try it.
  • Options
    That would be the first to grace my box, so I'll let you know when I light it up :)
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Wow!!! That's all I can say....
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome!
  • Options
    Very nice.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    This was an insane hit my friend...congrats...
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    That was a bunker buster
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I keep coming to this thread just to look at the shirt, nice. Camacho....

• Options
    I love that friggin' Camacho shirt... certainly one of my favorite brands so Mike just nailed this!
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Are those your drawers on fire?
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was insane. You guys are awesome!
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Oooooooh! D@mn! Irish down....Irish down!! Excellent packages!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    WOW. SIR, you must have made the right friends. My faith in humanity continues. Bless this board!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Simply awesome! Great hits by great borks on a great bork
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Wow, that worked out nicely...

I don't think I was ever dropped on my head, but I did fall on it once...you know that sound when you kick a kickball? I heard that...on the inside...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Very, very impressive bombing... and very cool post Irish.
  • Options
    howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    You've offically been cigar pimped!
  • Options
    y2pascoe:
    Are those your drawers on fire?
    No... it WAS a sock and part of my white t-shirt.... but those three brothers made quick work of it turning it into a campfire for roasting my wienie... hurt bad lol