Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

RCY , GET IN YOUR BUNKER !

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
LMAO, 03110820000248444962, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdp9llrBLnA

Comments

• Options
    Are you sure, I thought I was trying to do something, you just warned him. Expect a full retaliation
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAHAHAHAHAHA... Rick I think you are getting picked on a lot lately... poor guy BWAHAHAHAHAHA
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    I like to warn bork's before devastation is put upon their front door and give them a fair chance to take the necessary precautions,lol , ohh its not like he doesnt know, we kinda got a lil trade going but , remember smokey and the bandit at the end when frog said " bo did you count on this? all of this? lol
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:

This some BS Jimmy, we're suppose to be doing a trade. Then you come with this mess, really. Fine, whatever comes my way, back at you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z05UF_pTYAE&feature=related...

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:

This some BS Jimmy, we're suppose to be doing a trade. Then you come with this mess, really. Fine, whatever comes my way, back at you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z05UF_pTYAE&feature=related...

very very impressive,lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVY1-v97Mic&feature=related
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Nothing like calling a guy out so he has to dread the hit until it comes!
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    waiting on the aftermath! INCOMING!!!!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I love it SMACK HIM AROUND JJ!
  • Options
  • Options
    ENFIDL:

Man, why are you always encouraging people to take a shot at me? Jimmy has done enough damage as is. This was suppose to be a trade, go figure with this guy.

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    With the intel jimmy gets from people its kind of scary. Jiimmy calling you out in public means that theres about to be a new humi having to be built. Maybe complete oposite and some turds!
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    With the intel jimmy gets from people its kind of scary. Jiimmy calling you out in public means that theres about to be a new humi having to be built. Maybe complete oposite and some turds!

Man, I'm not worried with what Jimmy may try to do. He knows I have know problem making him relocate.

• Options
    starting to get worried! says it was delivered,, more worried about the silence, i may have to hunker down,lol
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

Man, why are you always encouraging people to take a shot at me? Jimmy has done enough damage as is. This was suppose to be a trade, go figure with this guy.

Psht you do the same thing whenever I get hit so :p
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

and he was going to slow his bombings, LMAO
  • Options
    jj20030:
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

I know right lol
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    jj20030:
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

I know right lol

I did slow down until individuals continued to to take shots.

As for my mailbox Jimmy, I will have to check it today. It did look like it was leaning a bit when I got in. But, I just shrugged it off because it was raining...

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:
    jj20030:
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

I know right lol

I did slow down until individuals continued to to take shots.

As for my mailbox Jimmy, I will have to check it today. It did look like it was leaning a bit when I got in. But, I just shrugged it off because it was raining...

shoulda got the suspicious package and defused the situation asap, you might return to a hole in the ground instead of said " leaning mailbox " lol
  • Options
    No report back from him since seeing a leaning mailbox. Someone may have to go check, he may be laying in the ditch in little pieces.....
  • Options
    If any of you guys have a chance to trade with this crazy sonofagun, do it.

Jimmy is freakin nuts and you guys thought I was, lol. This is a two stick trade with Jimmy. Granted, we all know that both of us was going to throw in 3-6 more sticks. But this is ridiculous. Plus the rarity and quality of these that he picked out to send me. All I wanted was 2 My Father cigars. To top this off, the trade wasn't even suppose to take place yet. Because I'm waiting on the cigars to get here. Yes, yes he knew I didn't have them. Yet he still was inclined to either pay me for them or send his half of the trade. Next thing I know, this thread is up. And my mailbox and two of my neighbors cars are destroyed. This is why....
    Photobucket

Jimmy, all I can say is thank you. And you know the favor will be returned in full force...

• Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    If any of you guys have a chance to trade with this crazy sonofagun, do it.

Jimmy is freakin nuts and you guys thought I was, lol. This is a two stick trade with Jimmy. Granted, we all know that both of us was going to throw in 3-6 more sticks. But this is ridiculous. Plus the rarity and quality of these that he picked out to send me. All I wanted was 2 My Father cigars. To top this off, the trade wasn't even suppose to take place yet. Because I'm waiting on the cigars to get here. Yes, yes he knew I didn't have them. Yet he still was inclined to either pay me for them or send his half of the trade. Next thing I know, this thread is up. And my mailbox and two of my neighbors cars are destroyed. This is why....
    Photobucket

Jimmy, all I can say is thank you. And you know the favor will be returned in full force...

Great Hit, Jimmy.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nicely done Jimmy, fantastic selection and beautifully executed my friend! Congrats Rick, you deserve it Rick... both of you guys are amazing brothers!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Excellent hit Jimmy! Awesome sticks!
  • Options
    Awesome hit JJ!