Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

My wife fed the twins worms????

2»

Comments

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    ugh, my bad, my head is still spinning from my sons math homework.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    ugh, my bad, my head is still spinning from my sons math homework.
    no problem my friend....wasn't meaning to point fingers if I came across that way....just wanted to be fair, and give everyone 1 guess....cause I do have a good # of sticks I'm willing to share with the winner.....
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Strawberries?
  • Options
    skweekz:
    Strawberries?
    We have a winner...shoot me ur addy my friend...

funny how u instigated (got the wifey to thinkin WTF), didn't choose until it was a givin...nicely played...
  • Options
    Moral of the game is....check ur food out....my wife cut up the whole batch of strawberries from Kroger for the boys, got down to the last one and accidently dropped it in the sink (luck i assume)...picked it up and found 1 big dead momma worm with the cut up dead toddler worms....no one expects that.....u never know (doesn't matter where u bought it)...these were dead, but try eating somethin and it turn on u.........
  • Options
    Damn thats nuts... my momma always told me to eat my fruits... and i never did! lol
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Ah send the winnings to Hayblet. He did the hard part. I wouldn't feel right taking the win like that.

that's crazy about the worms though. I can't imagine how my wife would react to that.
  • Options
    skweekz:
    Ah send the winnings to Hayblet. He did the hard part. I wouldn't feel right taking the win like that.

that's crazy about the worms though. I can't imagine how my wife would react to that.
    Ok...generous deed...I'll need an addy...