Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Greg2648

Well I guess he felt it was time. Greg with all your PM's, I figured you would spare me. Guess he wanted to get me before Isaac. I don't know, but thanks. Your time will come soon, trust me. Check out the awesomeness, lol....

Photobucket

p;current=GregBomb.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

Comments

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Well I guess he felt it was time. Greg with all your PM's, I figured you would spare me. Guess he wanted to get me before Isaac. I don't know, but thanks. Your time will come soon, trust me. Check out the awesomeness, lol....

Photobucket

p;current=GregBomb.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket
    Hhahahaha nice hit! Rick is the target of every BOTL
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Blah, blah, blah I'm no target....

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    When did your post count pass me?? And your right. Targets are Suppose to be hard to hit. Your more like the elementary school swing set. Everyone gets a turn :)
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    That brother went total quality bomb, super hit
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    lcpleel:
    When did your post count pass me?? And your right. Targets are Suppose to be hard to hit. Your more like the elementary school swing set. Everyone gets a turn :)
    You just made me LOL all over the computer monitor!
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Awesome package!!! I love the LP9!! Nice work Greg!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    bahahahaha yes yes smack him around fellas!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greg, way to go brother... you are one stand up individual and it is a pleasure to have you on here! And Rick... dunno but I might have to second that notion of Isaac lol... JK ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Wow, incredible hit Greg. Yes, I think everyone is sensing a theme here, lol. Long line of people taking wacks at RCY.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    lcpleel:
    Oh My GOD! I actually lol'ed at that...
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    RICK... IMPORTANT INFO... SERIOUSLY!

DO NOT retaliate! The note he sent me with our first trade said almost the exact same thing... so I bombed his ass with about a dozen premiums... BAD IDEA.

trust me, his "round 2's" make his round 1's look like child's play.

I think this time you should take a sip of that medicine you typically pour down our throats. lol

there are enough people bombing you on here that you can make examples of... walk away this time... I know it's hard to do. But just say thanks and enjoy your smokes...

****OR****

unload on his ass and start an all out war! That would be sweet to watch, hell we can even take sides, and assist in the bombings and such... man, that would be fun for real. -and if that ever happens, I wanna be on Rick, Isaac, and Todd A.'s team... and maybe we can recruit DD... LMAO