Home Non Cigar Related

GF's bday

JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
So I decided it would be nice to make a cheesecake for my girlfriends birthday tomorrow. I still live at home =/ and while I was trying to make it my mom (who was a few drinks in) decided to help. It turned out horribly! I had to run to the grocery store at 1am just to resupply. So p!ssed about it!
"Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That really sucks brother! Hopefully round 2 will turn out better and a happy bday to your gf
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Thanks man. Take 2 is in the oven. If this one f's up im just gonna give it to her lol.
    Came out perfect F0CK YA!
    JSaint:
    Nice! I love me some cheese cake....NOM NOM NOM
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Yeah, Version 1.0 might have turned out to be a stinker, but look at the bright side - when you tell the gf the story, you are gonna get SO many bonus boyfriend points for getting it done you will be GOLDEN! :-)

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    You get an "A" for effort but I would buy one instead. Eli's and the Cheesecake Factory make very good cakes.
    Id rather make one than buy one. Reason being is because it comes from the heart rather than the wallet =p.
    ENFIDL:
    JSaint:
    Nice! I love me some cheese cake....NOM NOM NOM
    Ya this is gonna be good ***. With some cherries on top. Shes not taking it home lol!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Yeah, Version 1.0 might have turned out to be a stinker, but look at the bright side - when you tell the gf the story, you are gonna get SO many bonus boyfriend points for getting it done you will be GOLDEN! :-)

+1 and maybe something other then bonus boyfriend points

Just made an awesome dinner too. Hamburgers with jalapeno and serano peppers in the hamburger with grilled peppers as well. F0CK YA! Time to have some Crispin Cider and cheesecake.
    Nice! Now when my next bday arrives you can come cook me cheese cake and burgers lol
    Only if you pay for the flight LOL!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jake, happy birthday to your gf buddy! Hope you and her are great brother ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Before my wife and I got married she wanted to make me homeade bread because my grandmother made kick a$$ bread and I loved it. The bread she made was more useful to hold the door open than to consume. Still tell the story but I know she was trying hard. She still has not got it down...
    90+ Irishman:
    Why do ya keep callin me Jake, Brett! lol
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    JSaint:
    90+ Irishman:
    His name is Clint, and he smokes Ovals for yardgars.

So I guess you gotta ask yourself. Do ya feel lucky punk? Well do ya?
    Marker:
    JSaint:
    90+ Irishman:
    His name is Clint, and he smokes Ovals for yardgars.

So I guess you gotta ask yourself. Do ya feel lucky punk? Well do ya?
    You're thinkin' did he fire six shots or only five?