Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

La Flor Domincana Air Bender (Casa De Tobacos-Maduro)

The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
If anyone has been looking for these I can get em. You can pm me for details, I picked up a couple last night from my B&M.. I also found some Berger and Argenti Mooch's all sizes. I looked for the Illusione MK That Zeeb was wanting and they had the cg mj and the singulaire. I also picked up another stick I havent tried along with the maduro air bender and thats a El Primer Mundo Epifiania. If anyone has any experience with the AirBender Maddy or the El Primer Id like to hear it.. P.S. as some of you know I just moved so my cash flow is neg, So I wont be able to pick any of these up for trades..sorry
http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/16054
Take Care

Comments

• Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Whats your B&M selling the Air Bender Maddies for if you don't mind? I didn't even know they released some maddy wraps.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    From what The owner said. Its a special edition. The box is really cool, its made in the style of a curing hut. The stick is a 6 1/2 x 54 and they are $14.00
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    From what The owner said. Its a special edition. The box is really cool, its made in the style of a curing hut. The stick is a 6 1/2 x 54 and they are $14.00
    Thats a good price. The MsRP is $13-15. Get them all! I think LFD only gets better with age. That Brazilian wrapper just sounds amazing.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Thats a good price. The MsRP is $13-15. Get them all! I think LFD only gets better with age. That Brazilian wrapper just sounds amazing.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    i smoked one a month ago. it was nice but i have to say i do enjoy the regular airbender more
    the wrapper was nice but just didnt seem to pair with the filler as well. (although it may be a bias opinion because i love the regular airbender so much)
    deffinatly worth trying at that price.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    415:
    i smoked one a month ago. it was nice but i have to say i do enjoy the regular airbender more
    the wrapper was nice but just didnt seem to pair with the filler as well. (although it may be a bias opinion because i love the regular airbender so much)
    deffinatly worth trying at that price.
    this is what i worry about. i have one that i got a while back from AMZ in the AYO sampler. i got that trade just for that, but i cant seem to bring myself to smoke it.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    The wrapper used on the Air Bender Maduro that comes in the OYA sampler is actually different than the wrapper used on these. I had heard that and e-mailed one of the reps to find out. Here's his reply.

"Hi Andy, The Air Bender Maduro in the OYA Sampler is Ecuadorian and the Casa Air Bender Maduro is Brazillian the first time Litto has used Brazillian wrappers. The two cigars have very different profiles. Happy Smoking!! Jon Carney"
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    amz1301:
    The wrapper used on the Air Bender Maduro that comes in the OYA sampler is actually different than the wrapper used on these. I had heard that and e-mailed one of the reps to find out. Here's his reply.

"Hi Andy, The Air Bender Maduro in the OYA Sampler is Ecuadorian and the Casa Air Bender Maduro is Brazillian the first time Litto has used Brazillian wrappers. The two cigars have very different profiles. Happy Smoking!! Jon Carney"
    interesting. guess i need to hunt down an oya sampler
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    415:
    amz1301:

interesting. guess i need to hunt down an oya sampler
    PM sent
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    amz1301:

man... that makes it even harder to smoke.... but that much more awesome.

i have a feeling that they are looking for a maduro wrapper to make a regular production Air Bender Maduro
    i hope they find one.