Options

delicious, inexpensive cigars

2»

Comments

• Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Krieg:
    Diesel unlimited or mow puro. My go to cigars
    Man o' man, I had a Puro Authentico while on vacation, and it was absolutely amazing. Even my non-cigar smoking wife had a puff and mentioned how much she liked it.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Krieg:
    Diesel unlimited or mow puro. My go to cigars
    Love the d.x. I got a 20ct box for $50 and it was a highlight of my short cigar smoking career. They are staying in that box for quite a while.
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Yeah but the MOW puro is not exactly a budget stick. Not costly but not a budget or inexpensive stick.
  • Options
    The diesel unlimited kicked my ass but I did smoke it down to the nub, it was a little too intense for me and too much pepper, it is good if I need to stay up all night for work but I haven't found much other use for it.
    Going back to the original subject. The La Perla Habana Classic Collection Sampler used to be $29.95 for 20 cigars and now it is $39.95 for 20 cigars. It is still a great buy and these medium bodied smokes are tasty and a few of my co-workers enjoyed these on long drives.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    One of my favorite budget sticks is Punch Double Maduro Rothschild... it's about $3 and it's a great little smoke... if you're on a cash and time crunch, it's perfect! great classic maduro flavors...