Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Guess I just don't understand today's young men

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
Was watching the news this morning. Looks like another teacher is accused of having sex with her students, evidentially quite a few. They are all over 18 now but I'm willing to bet they weren't complaining while she was rocking their world. Of coarse I reckon I'm sexist cause if it would have been a male teacher and female students I'd be wanting his head on a platter.

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Rhamlin:
    Was watching the news this morning. Looks like another teacher is accused of having sex with her students, evidentially quite a few. They are all over 18 now but I'm willing to bet they weren't complaining while she was rocking their world. Of coarse I reckon I'm sexist cause if it would have been a male teacher and female students I'd be wanting his head on a platter.
    There was an episode of southpark about this very thing.

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    stephen_hannibal:
    Rhamlin:
    There was an episode of southpark about this very thing.

That settles that!. LOL
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    (Best Van Halen impression)

I got it bad, got it bad, got it bad - Im hot for LAWSUIT!