Home General Discussion

New Ccom Mag

I got mine today and was thumbing through it... Is spend enough time here on the forums that I usually don't look at the mag too thoroughly, but for some reason I did this time... and I noticed something that has jumped to the top of my Gotta Have list... Nub Dub... 4x60 Double Maduro... yes, I'm in... anyone had one? I had no idea they even existed until today...

Comments

• HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I only found out about it while browsing the cigar brand list the other day, I'd try it in a sampler I think, but after the past few Nub's I've had not sure I would actively pursue one
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hayblet:
    I only found out about it while browsing the cigar brand list the other day, I'd try it in a sampler I think, but after the past few Nub's I've had not sure I would actively pursue one
    ...Best of show 2011 sampler check it out.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always seem to have burn issues with 60 ring gages
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I noticed the rp vintage 2003 on the back cover. If its as good as the 15th , then I'll be happy.

"Long ashes my friends."

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I picked up one of the Best of Show 2011 Samplers. Looks like some nice cigars in that one.
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    That best of show sampler is one of the best deals in the book no doubt. Smoked the Nub Dub last week. ****
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    the cigar that caught my eye this issue was the LGC Retro.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    kuzi16:
    the cigar that caught my eye this issue was the LGC Retro.
    +1

I'll prob get the best in show sampler just for it and the Undercrown. (And the AB, and the RP Cam.., and the...) but MOSTLY for the LGC and the Undercrown. lol
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    i Got a box of Nub Dub's in last week..... ill spark one up soon.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    That best of show sampler is one of the best deals in the book no doubt. Smoked the Nub Dub last week. ****
    ****!
  • firetruckguy:
    i Got a box of Nub Dub's in last week..... ill spark one up soon.
    Smoked one you sent me today. Really enjoyed it.