Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Do Not Mess with THE KID

bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
Stupid me, I got a little cocky and thought I could take a shot from Rudy in the PIF thread. Well, I finally have gotten out of the hospital and am recovering, however, just not fast enough. My wife is typing this as I dictate it to her becuase of the bomb that went off in my hands, don't worry, the doctor says I'll be fine in a couple of weeks but I'll never be able to play the saxaphone again.........no worries, I could never play before. Well, here is a picture of the destruction, be warned, it is a pretty graphic picture...........

Comments

• Nice Job. What is the 2nd stick to the left?
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    looks like that huge ass Hammer and Sickle?, I was wondering wht the last stick was
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice hit,,, kid
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I think its funny that people know that Todds a MyFather ****. Knowing that he most likely has all the MF's a person can have he still gets them as bombs! LOL YOUR MARKED!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    ****! Happy to know I'm on Rudy's good side, Nice Ka-booM!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    lmao, Kenny G is sleepin easier tonight...Nice pic, makes those cigars look good,,,The last one is a Donkey Dropping. Your welcome Bandyt.. Your an awesome bork... Sorry bout the mitts look on the bright side no dish duty either.....
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Love it Rudy! Nice hit on a great bork!
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    I think its funny that people know that Todds a MyFather ****. Knowing that he most likely has all the MF's a person can have he still gets them as bombs! LOL YOUR MARKED!
    LMAO! So true...haha.

Great hit KID on a great BOTL!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Awesome hit, niccceee....

• howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    Nice Kid! I think i'm going to stay over here instead of going back home.. LOL
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    howtobass:
    Nice Kid! I think i'm going to stay over here instead of going back home.. LOL
    Dont you even think it!!!!... Now I dont know if your a single digit midget ,,,what 8 days and a wake up? But you get your butt home, you got lots of fun stuff to do like getting your new humi up and running, Not to mention stockin it up with your favs.. Plus Im sure the Mrs and everyone else is anxiously awaiting your arrival, Now break in the NUG and get those bags packed!!!Godspeed!