Home Non Cigar Related

The Football thread

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Anyone watch the Ga vs Fl game yesterday? Holy *** that was a good game. And yes, even though we won, ga special teams suck.

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    We???? Did you play in the game????.....lol.......D@mn Bulldogs

I had to work yesterday so caught alot of the game on the radio. Sounded like areal good one, the Demps 99 yr TD especially......but the ending was less than average;)
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    Go DAWGS! ;)
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Everybody in the SEC is having a fun time whipping the Gators this year. Payback! Go LSU!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    Everybody in the SEC is having a fun time whipping the Gators this year. Payback! Go LSU!
    GO ALABAMA!!!!!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    beatnic:
    GO ALABAMA!!!!!
    LSU VS ALABAMA.....wonder what Vegas is showing, lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Winner take all. Got to love it. Alabama will probably be 3 up due to home field. Gonna be a good game.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    This will be most looked forward to game in years! I am a UGA fan, but these are CLEARLY the 2 best teams in the country. DEFACTO Nat. champ game for sure!

If they can stop Richardson (unlike anybody else has been able to do) I will give it to LSU by 9. If not, I will give it to LSU by 3.

this is based entirely on bias, as I am a huge fan of Les Miles coaching.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    This will be most looked forward to game in years! I am a UGA fan, but these are CLEARLY the 2 best teams in the country. DEFACTO Nat. champ game for sure!

If they can stop Richardson (unlike anybody else has been able to do) I will give it to LSU by 9. If not, I will give it to LSU by 3.

this is based entirely on bias, as I am a huge fan of Les Miles coaching.
    Yup, time to fire up the ol Weber Smokey Mountain before the game!

"Long ashes my friends."

• beatnic:
    Geaux Tigers