wtf I didnt win? PM TO YOU
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    PM to you Ric.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    PM to you, Sir!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Okay, I said tomorrow. But since there's no love for my contest. It closes at 2230/10:30pm tonight. I will post the answers. Also, for those of you that think they need or want to change a answer. PM me and for whichever one you corrected. There will be something in the mail for you as well. You have to get it in before the time elapse. Hope everyone understands....

EDIT: That's eastern time :)....

• MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I will get in an answer tonight Rick. The last day I have not had the time to go history jogging on the forums. It is 8pm CDT here. I will get that up by 11 CDT.

Edit: Doing my homework now Rick. Don't shut it down.

1. Who was the first person I contacted and bombed on here? JCizzle

2. Who is in the military and I herfed with for the first time? DSWarmack

3. Who is the person that I claimed helped me learn how to detect flavors in my cigars. Bluerings

4. When did I leave Germany? And it was a contest on that too. July 5th, 2011

5. What two people that are in the forum was with me in Germany? Jcizzle, DSWarmack

6. What is my favorite cigar? AF Anejo No. 77

7. What is my favorite cigar to smoke in the morning? AVO Classic

8. What is my favorite cigar company? Camacho

9. Name 5 people that helped Lakota72 in gifting me a cabinet. 415, MTuccelli, The Sniper, Cabinetmaker, Jsnake

10. Who has a blog that posts comments in the non cigar related section that I like and I wish he would keep it going? dennisking

Bonus: Who do you think I talk to the most through PM's? Jsnake
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    BigT06:
    ENFIDL:
    Congrats brother! As a multiple time target of yours I'm in no way answering these questions....lol
    don't be a wuss, E. You can handle it.
    FINE!
    1. DSWarmack
    2. DSWarmack
    3. Kuzi16
    4. July 5th 2011
    5. Lakota 72 & dopeyferree
    6. Perdomo Lot 23 Natural
    7. AVO Classic
    8. Camacho
    9. Lakota72, The Sniper, Cabinetmaker, JSnake, ENFIDL
    10. Dennisking
    BONUS: JSnake

First, I want to think everyone who participated. Secondly, there was a three way tie. Thirdly, Rhamlin won it with his bonus answer. Rhamlin congrats on winning this contest. Send me your addy again and I will get this out the door tomorrow. Before I forget, ENFIDL scored the most with eight. But he did not meet the deadline. Shouldn't have been scared like BigT06 said, you would have won, lol. Here are the answers...

1. Jsnake
    2. DSWarmack
    3. Kuzi16
    4. July 05, 2010
    5. Lakota72 and DopeyFerree If you used DustoffDan, I gave you a go for him too.
    6. Zino Embassy Selection 2010 Belicoso Shame on Isaac because we talked about this cigar and the El Titan De Bronze Redemption Maduro being one or two. Third is the Arturo Fuente #77. Oh well, lol...
    7. Avo Classic Robusto
    8. Camacho
    9. Everyone got this one right
    10. Dennis King
    Bonus: MTuccelli, second behind him is ENFIDL

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Damn... I was close. lol

I do think I'm the only one who got the bonus right. Yay me.
    BigT06:
    Damn... I was close. lol

Yes you were the only one to get that one right. Rhamlin got it because ENFIDL and another guy who is not on here anymore tied for how many times we PM each other.

RCY Cigars:
    BigT06:
    Damn... I was close. lol

Yes you were the only one to get that one right. Rhamlin got it because ENFIDL and another guy who is not on here anymore tied for how many times we PM each other.

It was a fun, but tough game. Can't wait to see the winnings!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Nice game Ric, congratulations to the Winnas'
    Not that it would have put me over the edge, but I had the Zino in the favorite spot along with the Anejo and the LP dirty rat. Narrowed it down to the AF after seeing so many posts about it. Went through 1000 posts and still lost. So bad.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Went through 1000 posts and still lost. So bad.

I feel ya brother! I went through 200+ pages of past posts. By about page 70, things starting running together. By page 100, I couldn't see strait anymore. Congrats to the winners and many thanks to Rick for the contest!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rick congrats on the 2000 posts, that is quite the accomplishment, and Rhamlin buddy way to go my friend, you certainly deserve this!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    skweekz:
    Marker:
    Went through 1000 posts and still lost. So bad.

I feel ya brother! I went through 200+ pages of past posts. By about page 70, things starting running together. By page 100, I couldn't see strait anymore. Congrats to the winners and many thanks to Rick for the contest!

Skweekz and Marker nice researching. PM to you....

90+ Irishman:
    Rick congrats on the 2000 posts, that is quite the accomplishment, and Rhamlin buddy way to go my friend, you certainly deserve this!!!

Thanks, yours is right around the corner.

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Again Congrats Rick!
    Congrats Rhamlin! You should start bunkering your house as of yesterday lol
    ENFIDL:
    FACT!

and see, E... should've listened to me sooner!
    BigT06:
    ENFIDL:
    FACT!

and see, E... should've listened to me sooner!
    I wasn't on and when I read it I thought the deadline was tonight. It said it was posted like 10 hours earlier which would have been around 11 and the deadline said 10 so yeah lol
  • Cant wait to see the destruction from this. Gonna get my soda and popcorn and sit back and watch
    Thanks everyone, Rhamlin this will go out tomorrow.

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Rhamlin and thanks Rick for a cool contest
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    First, I want to think everyone who participated. Secondly, there was a three way tie. Thirdly, Rhamlin won it with his bonus answer. Rhamlin congrats on winning this contest. Send me your addy again and I will get this out the door tomorrow. Before I forget, ENFIDL scored the most with eight. But he did not meet the deadline. Shouldn't have been scared like BigT06 said, you would have won, lol. Here are the answers...

1. Jsnake
    2. DSWarmack
    3. Kuzi16
    4. July 05, 2010
    5. Lakota72 and DopeyFerree If you used DustoffDan, I gave you a go for him too.
    6. Zino Embassy Selection 2010 Belicoso Shame on Isaac because we talked about this cigar and the El Titan De Bronze Redemption Maduro being one or two. Third is the Arturo Fuente #77. Oh well, lol...
    7. Avo Classic Robusto
    8. Camacho
    9. Everyone got this one right
    10. Dennis King
    Bonus: MTuccelli, second behind him is ENFIDL

DAMN YOU RICK!!! PEOPLE CHANGE!!! Im sorry im not a good friend. Ill have to make it upto you... and I just smoked the Zino Embassy Selection 2010 Belicoso that you sent me from Germany too.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats to all
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Thanks everyone, Rhamlin this will go out tomorrow.

What?! Noway. Cool. Wish I was home. I'll have to tell the wife to be sure to send me a pic so I can post. I'm drooling already.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM to you Rick.