Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Cant think of anything for Christmas ideas.

JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
Parents, Girlfriend, and my Brother are all asking me for ideas. I cant think of anything! I feel that I have all that I want and the big downside is none of them will buy me cigar stuff lol. Just venting and maybe you guys will have something interesting to add to this lol.
"Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky

Comments

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    My wife won't buy cigar stuff for me either... so I go incognito with it...
    ask for a cooler... or ask for a prepaid visa or mastercard (from walmart) they are PERFECT for ordering cigars with! PLUS you don't have to tell em that's what it's for.
  • Options
    Haha! Nice. The gf is too smart for that though. Plus I already have the cooler. I wouldve definitely asked for that! lol.
  • Options
    go ahead and ask for another... you'll need it eventually. lol
  • Options
    lol dont jinx me like that! I dont know what I would do with that many cigars lol.
  • Options
    JSaint:
    lol dont jinx me like that! I dont know what I would do with that many cigars lol.
    you smoke them. duh. LMAO!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i find myself reading more often while smoking. if you find yourself doing the same you might ask for books or a kindle
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Depending on the $$$ situation and your schedules, you could ask for a vacation or a cruise. Its like a present for both you and the spousal unit, and I dont know ANYONE who COULDNT use some time on a beach. :-)

• Options
    kuzi16:
    i find myself reading more often while smoking. if you find yourself doing the same you might ask for books or a kindle
    A good book and a nice non-alcoholic beverage to go with a good smoke, in a nice quiet park in the morning... absolutely the best way to start a day that I know of. :-)

• Options
    The Sniper:
    kuzi16:
    A good book and a nice non-alcoholic beverage to go with a good smoke, in a nice quiet park in the morning... absolutely the best way to start a day that I know of. :-)

Or end one for that matter. LOL

• Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    I was gonna suggest the vacation idea as well, so good call Sniper. How about a nice bottle of booze? Or a gift card to an online retailer (check to make sure they can ship to your state first. You can't ship anything to MA, so I have to have stuff shipped to a buddy in Maine and have him bring it to me.). BevMo, drinkupny and shoppersvineyard are all good.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    How's about a nice bottle of Johnnie Walker Green? Or if you're not into the water of life, get a gift card to Gamestop. Battlefield 3 is already out, Modern Warfare 3 will be out in 6 days, and Mass Effect 3 is just a few months away.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Ask for something just obnoxious. Like a wacky wavy inflatable arm flailing tube man!
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    How's about a nice bottle of Johnnie Walker Green? Or if you're not into the water of life, get a gift card to Gamestop. Battlefield 3 is already out, Modern Warfare 3 will be out in 6 days, and Mass Effect 3 is just a few months away.
    I like your train of thought...take notes my friend...
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    BB gift card (LOL)!

What about the Forever Lazy - I know you're a big fan!
  • Options
    ljl:
    BB gift card (LOL)!

What about the Forever Lazy - I know you're a big fan!
    HAHA No! And you know I always ask for Best Buy gc's and after working there I dont want them anymore lol. I dont really want anything we sell except for a new tv. Also NO way on the forever lazy. I was gonna buy one for the gf as a joke lol but thats an expensive joke.
  • Options
    Already have the Gamestop gc on my list but the ideas of asking for good bottles of scotch and whiskey are great ideas! Last year for valentines day my gf bought me 4 bottles of beer. Oh how I love her lol.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Why not just tell them to surprise you that a gift from their heart is what gift giving is all about.

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    MTuccelli:
    Why not just tell them to surprise you that a gift from their heart is what gift giving is all about.

i.e. have them go to www.cutlerybarn.com and pick out the most expensive thing. I hear there is a coupon to help offset the shipping.
  • Options
    MTuccelli:

I basically told the gf to do that. Shes really good like that but my parents on the other hand dont know what I would want. Ever. lol.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    MTuccelli:

I basically told the gf to do that. Shes really good like that but my parents on the other hand dont know what I would want. Ever. lol.
    Well since your gf is good when it comes to buying for you tell your parents to just go shopping with her and buy what she puts in their cart

• Options
    MTuccelli:
    JSaint:
    MTuccelli:

Well since your gf is good when it comes to buying for you tell your parents to just go shopping with her and buy what she puts in their cart

Perfect! I didnt think about that. Ill have her message my mom. Great idea Mike thanks!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    That's a good idea. I love my nook touch.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giftcards are good but I would ask for a nook color, ipad or similar Android tablet, ipod touch, cologne, speakers, Xbox 360, Call of Duty MW3, Battle Field 3, etc. Just a few things I want. I feel like I have everything I need or want as well. For me it is more for my kids since I can buy what I want whenever I want.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I dunno how handy you are but you could ask for some tools. that's always a sure-fire hit with a guy. you can never have too many tools.