Home General Discussion

Anyone ashamed of whats in their humidor???

2»

Comments

• 415415 Posts: 951
    Marker:
    lcpleel:
    415:
    yeah if im planing on gettin really drunk ill go through a pack of black and milds. why smoke good sticks when you wont remember em
    Exactly!
    I have a 1 gallon ziplock in my cooler that is specifically cigars I like, but I don't mind chucking them if I get interrupted or doing yard work with them. It is my don't feel bad bag. Anything that comes out of there is disposable.
    i keep a few sticks that i dont mind burning for yard work and that type of stuff.

but i try to stay out of the cooler when drinking. last time i went into the cooler drunk i ended up burning an opus shark.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    415:
    Marker:
    lcpleel:
    415:
    yeah if im planing on gettin really drunk ill go through a pack of black and milds. why smoke good sticks when you wont remember em
    Exactly!
    I have a 1 gallon ziplock in my cooler that is specifically cigars I like, but I don't mind chucking them if I get interrupted or doing yard work with them. It is my don't feel bad bag. Anything that comes out of there is disposable.
    i keep a few sticks that i dont mind burning for yard work and that type of stuff.

but i try to stay out of the cooler when drinking. last time i went into the cooler drunk i ended up burning an opus shark.
    Probably a few in your stash that I sent you for yard work from my 500 post contest :)
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    jkallen83:
    i was just thinking about all the cigars. just wondering if anyone has any cigars in their humidor that they would be ashamed of ??? i know some cigars are better than others and everyone has a preference, but is there anything that is just something that will turn you into a "laughing stock" if anyone knew you had it? i've noticed swisher sweets and black and milds seem to get alot of laughs, but being new to this, i would hate to be ashamed to open my humidor to any of you and get laughed at. right now my 6 cigars im not ashamed of. so, anyone ashamed? lol
    I once said I only have 4 sticks in my humy..... you should venture to the trade/pass/bomb section and look at what I have now....and all packages have not been received yet. Be careful of what you say around here, your mailbox will die and your ass may hurt. :D ENJOY!!!
    You got that right. I once made a post about my dogs getting in my stash. Sticks came flying.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    deejmemixx:
    jkallen83:
    i was just thinking about all the cigars. just wondering if anyone has any cigars in their humidor that they would be ashamed of ??? i know some cigars are better than others and everyone has a preference, but is there anything that is just something that will turn you into a "laughing stock" if anyone knew you had it? i've noticed swisher sweets and black and milds seem to get alot of laughs, but being new to this, i would hate to be ashamed to open my humidor to any of you and get laughed at. right now my 6 cigars im not ashamed of. so, anyone ashamed? lol
    I once said I only have 4 sticks in my humy..... you should venture to the trade/pass/bomb section and look at what I have now....and all packages have not been received yet. Be careful of what you say around here, your mailbox will die and your ass may hurt. :D ENJOY!!!
    You got another box hittin tomorrow, buddy. Just a head's up ;)
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    deejmemixx:
    jkallen83:
    You are getting beat left and right man..lol
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    I have a Maduro "Egg" that everytime I look at it I say to my self, "What were you thinking?" (Don't know if Ashamed is the right word but...) Luckily thats it.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    KCW:
    I have a Maduro "Egg" that everytime I look at it I say to my self, "What were you thinking?" (Don't know if Ashamed is the right word but...) Luckily thats it.
    An Egg. That's one that might just qualify... I would never smoke ( or attempt to) that one.
    BigT06:
    deejmemixx:
    jkallen83:
    Todd, you have a box hitting today :) Be careful who you taunt because sometimes the taunter becomes the tauntee. (Yes, I made that up)
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Marker:
    BigT06:
    deejmemixx:
    jkallen83:
    Todd, you have a box hitting today :) Be careful who you taunt because sometimes the taunter becomes the tauntee. (Yes, I made that up)
    Did you send it UPS? The mail lady already ran today... no boxes... I think USPS has some sort of vendetta against you sending me something. lol
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    The only thing I am ashamed of is that I think that about 85% of my humidors contents are cigars I haven't tried yet. There are worse problems to have for sure, but I don't see much opportunity to rectify this problem before spring. Ugh.
  • INCOMING
    Hope it hits you today Todd. I really thought it would have got there by now. Since I had to send it twice... :P
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    LOL, I still have a handfull of Montecristo and Cohiba "cubans" that a neighbor got for me while doing mission work in Nicaragua or Guatamala several years ago. They are SAD imposters. Not even close. I can't bring myself to throw away unsmoked cigars though, even these, so I save them for any of my non-cigar smoking buddies who get drunk and decide they want to smoke a cigar!

I am proud to say that I AM ashamed of these bad boys...I sure wouldn't want any of you BORKs to suffer through one of them!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I don't have any cigars that I'm ashamed of in my Humi... I call those ones "Awesome" or "A New Blend that I haven't tried" when my friends come over... Not many friends smoke cigars, or smoke them enough to enjoy the difference, so I may have a shelf dedicated to "Yard Gars" or "Sharing Smokes" but not ashamed!