Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

BULLETS!!!!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    I got to looking at some old pics on the forum and I know who it is...by the table that is...it was deleted u notice that (1st clue)....I have a funny feeling The Young Gun has a few gunslingers though that have secretly jumped on board....gonna be fun to see how this turns out....
    I also have confirmed who the young gun is through a different process and I think I may have hurt his feelings.. As he has not responded to any of my pm's recently,,maybe he was in his basement with his casings, powder, bullets, scale, and press. He's an awesome bork and I promised I would not divulge his Identity,, seems that pretty soon everbody is gonna know
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    I can only imagine the retribution. You open yourself up to total inhalation.

Hey, Beatnic, I don't think anyone has caught your pun, yet, but it was nicely done, Dude.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    jlmarta:
    beatnic:
    I can only imagine the retribution. You open yourself up to total inhalation.

Hey, Beatnic, I don't think anyone has caught your pun, yet, but it was nicely done, Dude.
    I caught it... just didn't know how to follow it up. lol
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Young Gun:
    So you didn't like my picture of bullets? Well then, here is some live ammo..... 0311 1660 0001 50** 0311 1660 0001 2257 51** 0311 1660 0001 2257 *11* 0311 1660 0001 2257 **30 0311 1660 0001 2257 51** 0311 1660 0001 2257 5**9 0311 1660 0001 2257 *0*6 0311 1660 0001 2257 **78 0311 1660 0001 2257 51** 0311 1660 0001 2257 5**1 0311 1660 0001 2257 51** 0311 0820 0002 5117 **60 0311 0820 0002 5117 *35* 0311 0820 0002 5117 0**6 0311 0820 0002 5117 03** 0311 0820 0002 5117 *02* 0311 0820 0002 5117 **15 0311 0820 0002 5117 03** 0311 0820 0002 5117 **84 0311 08 20 0002 5117 0*9* Here within the bullets is the identity of The Young Gun so get out your handy dandy trusty decoder rings. The bullets will hit the intended targets on Friday. Then the identity of The Young Gun will be revealed. There has only been the original Young Gun. You have gotten to my horses but not to me......... I have left numerous clues on the forum, this is the last clue.
    Anyone crack the code yet?
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    I think I have cracked the fact that someone either drop mailed or enlisted help of another person on the forums due to the different DC's and I have the origination places of the PO's but the bold numbers is throwing me off. I tried splitting the bolded numbers six ways from sunday and they dont seem to correpsond correctly with letters formed into words, I have tried vertically and horizontally and by column, so I must be missing something.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    maybe it's binary?
  • Options
    Bombay:
    I think I have cracked the fact that someone either drop mailed or enlisted help of another person on the forums due to the different DC's and I have the origination places of the PO's but the bold numbers is throwing me off. I tried splitting the bolded numbers six ways from sunday and they dont seem to correpsond correctly with letters formed into words, I have tried vertically and horizontally and by column, so I must be missing something.
    Maybe it is a simple code and is being overthought. I'm sure it will all ADD up or maybe The Young Gun will finally SPELL it all out for everyone.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I have solved the code. You are mine.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Hayblet:
    maybe it's binary?
    Only 0's and 1's in binary.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    ... I don't know Bandyt, you may not be guilty but I think you need to be brought in for questioning. Read him his rights !
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    I see said the blind man. I now know the two people who are responsible for the carnage and one of which I was correct about from the start and for all the ish about bombs he gives out he deserves to be taken back to the stone age. That is all carry on....
  • Options
    I have figured the code and know the identities of both individuals involved. You both will pay dearly.
  • Options
    The Kid:
    CvilleE:
    I got to looking at some old pics on the forum and I know who it is...by the table that is...it was deleted u notice that (1st clue)....I have a funny feeling The Young Gun has a few gunslingers though that have secretly jumped on board....gonna be fun to see how this turns out....
    I also have confirmed who the young gun is through a different process and I think I may have hurt his feelings.. As he has not responded to any of my pm's recently,,maybe he was in his basement with his casings, powder, bullets, scale, and press. He's an awesome bork and I promised I would not divulge his Identity,, seems that pretty soon everbody is gonna know
    Geez Rudy, I didn't get any of your PM's, on my YG account or my regular account, maybe you were PMing the wrong guy......
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm Hit!!!!!!!!!!! Im Hit!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Gunslinger, now for the code to be deciphered..........And as stated, thanks a million man.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    I'm Hit!!!!!!!!!!! Im Hit!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Gunslinger, now for the code to be deciphered..........And as stated, thanks a million man.
    theres a thread already with TYG revealed :)
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    And Im retarded.........lolllllllllllllllllllllllll
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    And Im retarded.........lolllllllllllllllllllllllll
    Dave, you're not a re-tard, you are just .........................S L O W ..............................I mean S P E C I A L

Not sure who else besides you that has been hit by The Young Gun AND The Joker in the same week..........
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just want to thank the 2 awesome brothers behind this wonderful hit. You guys made my day when I just opened up the mailbox only to be blasted across the street!! Awesome hit by 2 awesome BOTL. Will post pics one I clean up the mess and find my camera. Gotta love this forum!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I got hit as well. Thank you brothers for the great sticks and surprise.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    james40:
    I got hit as well. Thank you brothers for the great sticks and surprise.
    +1 Over the top!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I am wounded, not even dead. Thanks gentlemen. Nice surprise hidden among my stack of bills !
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How awesome is the selection of sticks they hit me with...I love em all!

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    We're glad you like them, enjoy Smoke em....

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    The Young Gun:
    The Kid:
    CvilleE:
    Geez Rudy, I didn't get any of your PM's, on my YG account or my regular account, maybe you were PMing the wrong guy......
    lol, Well I was pm'n granneja,,hadnt heard from him lately
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Good to know we put a smile on all your faces today. Enjoy fellas, heck of a day....

• Options
    The Kid:
    The Young Gun:
    The Kid:
    CvilleE:
    Last time I talked to him he was super busy. However, I am going to bomb him with a Cuban Missle so he should arise soon............
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    The Kid:
    The Young Gun:
    The Kid:
    CvilleE:
    Last time I talked to him he was super busy. However, I am going to bomb him with a Cuban Missle so he should arise soon............
    I talked to him a few days ago. He said then that he had been really busy at work. Like 14 hr days. Crazy.