Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Wildfire in Texas!

Sorry for the late post Firetruckguy. Been slammed at work.. Finally got time to upload some pics! Which one should i smoke tonight? Got bombed by FTG.... Congrats you are the first person to bomb me! image

Comments

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Since you are a noob to cigars, I say you start with the MOW on left...bring it over tonight when we smoke!
  • Options
    or i could take one from your stash... since everyone here agrees that its pretty nice... lol
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice, mow tonight cao in the morning,lol
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Smoke that CAO tonight and post your opinions.. It's the only one I have never smoked and want a little first hand recview.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Smoke that CAO tonight and post your opinions.. It's the only one I have never smoked and want a little first hand recview.
    I thought it was fantastic.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    FTG is a Pro. No doubt about it. Nice hit Brother.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Glad they made it my friend. I may have been first......... but im sure im not going to be the last ;)
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    More probably coming tomorrow TapewormZ :)
  • Options
    Unfortunately i did not get a chance to smoke yesterday...i'll smoke the CAO tonight and post up the reviews tomorrow...
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    TapeWormZ:
    Unfortunately i did not get a chance to smoke yesterday...i'll smoke the CAO tonight and post up the reviews tomorrow...
    Didnt know you do reviews...LOL!! Kinda windy today IMO. Yesterday would have been a good day to smoke, but just freaking tired with some long hours
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Nice hit FTG!