I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    A Perdomo Lot 23 Punta Gordo and a Camacho cigarillo last night from
    @ejgorman ;

Thank you, good sir!

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had my first Goldie that I picked up from @Lee.mcglynn for some reason not long after I started here. That thing was absolutely amazing. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Curt.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    I had a great cigar from juinn today.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying my first Roma Craft, but unsure which one this is. From the Gang War. Thanks @First_Warrior it is outstanding!image
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Gotta catch up on a couple smokes from you guys. First, a Fuente BTL from @Chuck_N, then a Tat Black from @jgibv, and finally a Nestor Miranda from @smoke_em_if_you_got_em. Had to temper that Braves logo with some Old English D!

LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @darktower007 Good stuff bro
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    is that cat dead?
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭

just smoked a Jeckle from @Jimmyv723 's gangwar hit. thanks again! it was friggin awesome! sorry, I forgot to take a pic again.

p.s. where the hell has jimmy been anyway!?

Heand I exchanged messages just recently. He has been very busy with work and some family stuff but is still lurking around,
    oh ok. glad someone has heard from him

Glad you liked it and also that you've been enjoying the Namakubi Ecuadors too. Things have been crazy with family stuff going on and work being crazy lately that I've just been dealing with a lot. I saw some of the stuff going on but didn't even really have time to get into things as they were happening. Hoping to be getting back in the groove here soon though and very sorry Vance for the delay on your Movie winnings. Will get something out to you this coming week. 
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Had a God of Fire Carlito 2011 from @SecretSquirrel that he sent in his Noob trade and it was an amazing Cigar. 
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    I love those things... Glad you liked it too!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    from my 5k pass.....not sure who included it.
    but it was an amazing smoke! thank you!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv said:

I'm not a Ginger Beer fan but i like to see WI represented in another state!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    jgibv said:

i don't drink a lot of ginger beer but this stuff is pretty decent; nice crisp & refreshing.

i was out of orange shandy (1st fav) and lemon/summer shandy (2nd fav)....
    all i had in the fridge was this or grapefruit shandy ..... i gotta be in the right mood (aka already have a few beers in me) before i'll drink the grapefruit lol

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv said:
    jgibv said:

i don't drink a lot of ginger beer but this stuff is pretty decent; nice crisp & refreshing.

i was out of orange shandy (1st fav) and lemon/summer shandy (2nd fav)....
    all i had in the fridge was this or grapefruit shandy ..... i gotta be in the right mood (aka already have a few beers in me) before i'll drink the grapefruit lol

Try the Canoe Paddler.  Its a really good easy drinking summer beer from Leinenkugels.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the ginger beer for making Moscow Mules. 
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

Try the Canoe Paddler.  Its a really good easy drinking summer beer from Leinenkugels.
    almost grabbed some last time i was at the grocery.....i'll give it a try now that i'm almost through the shandy-variety-case.  thanks brad

almost grabbed some last time i was at the grocery.....i'll give it a try now that i'm almost through the shandy-variety-case.  thanks brad

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Texas Ranger Mr. Chuck Thank you!!
    edited July 2015
    Thanks @variant2. Great stick, as always
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Echambers ...great smoke after a successful "first day" of field work!!

GOF.jpg 409.7K
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble said:
    Thanks @Echambers ...great smoke after a successful "first day" of field work!!

Glad you liked it!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv said:

Hows the book?

no matter where you go, there you are.

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Glock1975   Thanks Bro

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz said:
    My pleasure bro. Enjoy teach!
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Worked from home today and have this guy with my coffee. I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Thanks @youngryan216
    Another from the Gang War from @First_Warrior. FTW.image
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Sorry, no pix, but yesterday smoked an Illusione Rothschild @avengethis sent as "packing materials." I've had the lancero, but never the Roth, and this was much, much better. A medium-strength,spicy smoke with lots of cream. Thanks!