Home General Discussion

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @reggie713 Thanks!! Great smoke!
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bigshizza this full moon is very well made and amazingly tasty. Been wanting to try one thx. My local b&m has some. I need to pick up a few before they run out.

"Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Oliva Serie V Melanio was part of a delicious bomb from a BOTL called @Patrickbrick. An exceedingly generous and thoughtful fellow whom we all know and love. 

Thanks very much, Patrick. I've kinda shied away from Oliva's Serie V in the past because I thought it was perhaps too powerful for my palate but either this one has aged a bit and mellowed out or maybe I've grown up enough to wear long pants now. Either way, it tastes pretty darned good and is very smooth. image
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad you enjoyed it.  That one has mellowed with age.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    @reggie713 Thanks!! Great smoke!
    I love these! Figures they were such a limited run!!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From @CvilleE,  Love these 
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    I smoked a good cigar from @Patrickbrick from when he took out my mailbox.  Highs today of 90 F so I took it to the front yard where there's more shade and smoked it by the bricks.

It's a Tiger Kitty Soft Paws and to me it was better than any other Connie I've smoked, much more flavor and much better retro-hale.  The burn and the ash were also first rate.  Took it to the nub, thanks Mr. Brick!

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    edited April 2016
    Oliva Cain Daytona tonight from @jgibv, on the vHerf, nice cigar.  When I was at West Coast Cigar speaking with the Oliva rep there, he said that the Daytona was his favorite Cain.  Strong, but lots of flavor.  Thanks, John, for a good smoke!

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    from the 'shizz, a Jericho Hill. Got to figure out some way to get even with him....
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stubble Thank you sir this was amazing nubbed it  cause you lubbed it 
    Non Crux sed lux
    edited April 2016
    @Bigshizza very tastey. Danni, the better half, came out and said let me try that. She said it's the best cigar she has tried. I am thoroughly loving this lil gal. Great smoke... amazing!
    Glad I brought this on my trip.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    Nolagizmo said:
    @Bigshizza very tastey. Danni, the better half, came out and said let me try that. She said it's the best cigar she has tried. I am thoroughly loving this lil gal. Great smoke... amazing!
    I'm glad you both enjoyed it!!
    Bigshizza said:
    Nolagizmo said:
    Spectacular. Are they obtainable?
  • Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    Nolagizmo said:
    Bigshizza said:
    Nolagizmo said:
    I Googled the brand, but all references I found were to the company and none to retailers. Bummer. They look really interesting.
    Life is good, don't waste it.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I smoked a good cigar from @The3Stogies  Thanks brother. This is a really tasty maduro. (The photo doesn't do it justice. The cigar actually looks better than the photo turned out.)

FYI (In case anybody doesn't recognize it with just the little red ribbon.) It's a limited-edition maduro made exclusively by AJ only released in
     the Man O' War limited edition war chest.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Glad you liked it @Bob_Luken, surprised how how quickly I can smoke one though.
    A very nice Ambos Mundos Sumatra from @Stubble tonight on the late night vHerf, thanks Steve, this goes on the list. image
    Nolagizmo said:
    Bigshizza said:
    Nolagizmo said:
    I have a website-- hit me up
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Bobbo2009 I'm enjoying this. image
    Smoked this from @twistedstem the other day but forgot to post it. Always a good smoke. FTW image
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gurkha Ghost! Not bad! Half done and no construction issues, burning good! @EssPee2u sent me this in a noob trade! Thanks Sean!image
    Great smoke from His Royal Shizzness. Thank you @Bigshizzaimage
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I smoked a good cigar from @curtpick. I finally dug it out and lit it up. Glad I did. It's a tasty stick. Thanks Curt. Much appreciated. 

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Devildog1

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoked this from @twistedstem the other day but forgot to post it. Always a good smoke. FTW image
    Glad you enjoyed it!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A well rested Ave Maria  from @kevinfits Thank you brother hope you're doing well. 
    Pulled out the Viaje Satori that @Wylaff sent me in my newbie trade tonight on the vHerf, a great cigar.  I've been trying to place the flavors, it's not a pepper spice but more of a savory spice, reminds me of maybe cumin or cardamom but not quite.  I really enjoyed this cigar for the unique flavors.  Great burn and no wrapper issues.  Thanks, Wayne for sending me this one.  Nubbed it with @Stubble nubber.

Whoever mentioned adding ice cubes to the Bulleit bourbon on my last vHerv was spot on.

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,790 ✭✭✭✭✭

From @curtpick;  Very tasty, thanks!!

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From @Bigshizza
    La Aroma de Cuba Monarch Toro UNK
    Tasty

Stub'd @Stubble

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?