Home General Discussion

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another one from the @MidwestAlliance. Ignore the ugly ash, it's delicious. Thanks guys.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

@wylaff,  Thanks Wayne!!

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How was it? They seemed like they might age decently.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked it.  Creamy, great retro-hale, chocolatey flavor of cocoa puffs.  Thanks again!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anytime Brother  :)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leaf by Oscar Connecticut from @Bigshizza, I think. Thanks Jim, or whoever.
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @peter4jc taste like bud light and chocolate brownies 

• MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:
    @Guitarded.  Enjoyed this one outside the hotel in Virginia tonight before having a few beers at the Tilted Kilt.  Thank You

Good old Tilted Kilt...I gotta find an excuse to get back up to Wyomissing lol.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,826 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Markwell said:
    Diver43 said:
    @Guitarded.  Enjoyed this one outside the hotel in Virginia tonight before having a few beers at the Tilted Kilt.  Thank You

Good old Tilted Kilt...I gotta find an excuse to get back up to Wyomissing lol.
    @Markwell we had a guy down from our Wyomissing plant last week. I think he was happy to go back.
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Diver43 glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for the trade! 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
    @deadman "Wyo" is a great town! If you ever have to come up for work you darn well better hit me up. Only a 40 minute drive from here.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,826 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was told I have to go to Medina Ohio at some point maybe I can talk them into visit there also.  It would be nice to get together for a smoke.
    deadman said:
    I was told I have to go to Medina Ohio at some point maybe I can talk them into visit there also.  It would be nice to get together for a smoke.
    That would be a great excuse to go to Tilted Kilt!
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Received this one from @Pacman84.
    It has been resting since my Birthday back in April. Smooth and Tasty  THANK YOU
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:
    Received this one from @Pacman84.
    It has been resting since my Birthday back in April. Smooth and Tasty  THANK YOU
    You're welcome brother. Enjoy!
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From Allan
    @WaterNerd
    These short ones taste way better than the longer ones.  Wow.

The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
     Por Larranaga, maybe a 4x33 with huge flavor from @bert873, thanks a bunch, it was great!
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember hearing somewhere that cigar blenders usually tweak their blends to the smaller vitolas, and these vitolas are often the best representation of the cigar. Or not. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to the @MidwestAlliance for this Illusione. Great smoke.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From @First_Warrior

Thank you Rodger
    A little dirt never hurt
    Hemingway Best Seller from Bert. Thanks, it was really tasty.