Home General Discussion
Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Randy @dirtdude this Rodrigo is quite good and heavy enough to keep up with the Coconut Porter from Avery at 10.8%. Great pairing and wonderful sitting in the sun warming up on this cool day. You rock brother and miss seeing you around as often lately. 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Firehouseguy if I asked nicely wold you be interested in selling or a trade for a Zombie assortment?  :)
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Yakster said:
    Yakster said:
    Cohoba Red Dot La Republica Dominicana while bailing the boat from @ForMud.  Thanks Julian.

He sent you a boat? Epic hit @ForMud

Part of a pass, let me know who's next.  Nice sailboat, come and get it.

Does it come with all the girls fro the bum of the week thread? If so I will be there.
  • Options
    firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    Hey @Firehouseguy if I asked nicely wold you be interested in selling or a trade for a Zombie assortment?  :)
    Aside from the school and bones and some anecdotes and fairly low, however might be in them still has them. Shoot me a PM of what you want and I’ll go price them tomorrow
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,781 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MOW from @LoneSmoker with Bulleit rye.  Thanks Curt.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    GlassjoeGlassjoe Posts: 25
    just tried the big payback from room 101. It was a good smoke for 5 bucks. I may pick up something else from the room 101  brand if anyone has had one?
    'I think,' said Christopher Robin, 'that we ought to eat all our Provisions now, so that we shan't have so much to carry.'
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glassjoe said:
    just tried the big payback from room 101. It was a good smoke for 5 bucks. I may pick up something else from the room 101  brand if anyone has had one?
    @Glassjoe this thread means “from” another member or botl/sotl. There is a morning, afternoon, and tonight threads just for posting what you are smoking today. Aside from that you are correct. Room 101 has put out some good blends over the years 
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are welcome, think I might dig one of those out myself.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are welcome, think I might dig one of those out myself.

Me too
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had never smoked a 5 Vegas Gold No. 1 that I remember. Don't know how old the box @Amos_Umwhat sent me is. But it does appear to have some age. The one I just smoked was the smoothest easy drawing and mild 5 Vegas I have ever had.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also smoked, early this morning, a 5 Vegas Gold from @silvermouse. I don't know how he stores them but it was a sweet smoke.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you enjoyed it Paul!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.