Home General Discussion
Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

How's that Taurus shoot? 

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShawnOL said:

How's that Taurus shoot? 
    I love it and it shoots really well with very little kick surprisingly. It’s a .45 ACP 10+1 but there is enough weight to feel good in the hand and very little recoil versus what you might expect. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShawnOL said:

How's that Taurus shoot? 
    I love it and it shoots really well with very little kick surprisingly. It’s a .45 ACP 10+1 but there is enough weight to feel good in the hand and very little recoil versus what you might expect. 
    Glad you got yourself a good one.  A few years back Taurus got itself a bad reputation regarding QC issues.  I had one of those, a revolver that would always come out of time.  After two trips back to the factory I sold it.  Reports like yours make me believe they are doing better
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:
    ShawnOL said:

How's that Taurus shoot? 
    Glad you got yourself a good one.  A few years back Taurus got itself a bad reputation regarding QC issues.  I had one of those, a revolver that would always come out of time.  After two trips back to the factory I sold it.  Reports like yours make me believe they are doing better
    Thanks, nothing but good experience and trouble free use so far. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Stubble , I’m finally smoking it. 

What did you think about it? I’m down to my last 1/2 box and I’ve been waiting for the local to restock. The key is I have to beat @Y@Yakster  before he buys them all up.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad it lived up to the hype Calvin and congrats on the 3yrs! 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good going! KISS
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good going! KIS,S
    FIFY lol
  • Options
    cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finished this one up. Thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks David! @NorCalR1
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New World Cameroon from @0patience, thanks Tony, excellent smoke though I wish the draw on these were a little firmer.
    I think that is a box press thing. A lot of the box press seem to be a little loose in the draw.
    Personally, if the New World was a round cigar, I think it would be perfect.
    That is the only complaint I have on it.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stubble thanks Steve, it was wonderful 

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!