Home General Discussion
Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    I think the first one, the Illusione, was from me. Enjoy, Brother!

You did send me a Viaje but I think I already smoked it.

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,059 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is that your wife's car Paul?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:
    Is that your wife's car Paul?

No, you can see the bowtie on the steering wheel of my 1999 Chevy monte carlo with 326,000k miles. I would never smoke in the wife's new car. Um, um, would I?

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,303 ✭✭✭✭✭

Enjoy, Brother.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

Thanks @NorCalR1

• Options

Someone sure does disagree with Peter....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,303 ✭✭✭✭✭

Enjoy, Brother Peter.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

Winner! ^ Your forum fiver is on the way.