Home General Discussion
Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,059 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope you like it Ernest. Nice medium medium smoke.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,303 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad to hear, brother.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken those are a favorite of mine! Enjoy

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

@NorCalR1 said:
    @TheKraken those are a favorite of mine! Enjoy

admittedly I didnt realize exactly what I had when I picked it up last night, but did some research while smoking it. Man it was a treat! Thank you again!

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,791 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope you like it.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    ...@Vision. Thanks Peter! This Diesel was very pleasant. Sweet and creamy with a little anise, lots of nice white pepper on the retro, but not overpowering. Very heavy on the vitamin N...one of the strongest I've had in a while. Nice medium-long finish. Don't know what it tasted like 7 or 8 years ago, but this one restored my faith in long-aged cigars. Thanks for sharing, Pete!

Glad you enjoyed.