Home General Discussion
Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,114 ✭✭✭✭✭

Your welcome Blue!!

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,181 ✭✭✭✭✭

Front half from @EgoBoundary back half from @VegasFrank (box split, i posted in the wrong thread). It was great. some vanilla and spice. very smoky and creamy mouthfeel. thanks for splitting Ernest!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Front half from @EgoBoundary back half from @VegasFrank (box split, i posted in the wrong thread). It was great. some vanilla and spice. very smoky and creamy mouthfeel. thanks for splitting Ernest!

I agree these cigars are fantastic, I like the other box we split but I think these might be better

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,743 ✭✭✭✭✭

Front @Guitarded . Thank you, Michael

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,823 ✭✭✭✭✭

@N0tRichard said:
    From @d_blades , been looking forward to the stick all week and it did not disappointment!

Glad you enjoyed it.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,904 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank
    I hope this cigar is awful so I don’t have to buy a box 😉.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,904 ✭✭✭✭✭

⇧ sucked as bad as all the AJ sticks Frank smokes.