Home General Discussion

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    One of my favorite releases this year. Try the churchill.
    RCY Cigars:
    Trident sent this Room 101 Cigar to me for my BDay. Glad I smoked it, I didn't have a lot of time for what I wanted to smoke. And I ended up smoking this for a hour and six minutes. Awesome little cigar, the burn was consistent and slow. Thank you Roman, I still owe :)...

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    One of my favorite releases this year. Try the churchill.
    RCY Cigars:
    Trident sent this Room 101 Cigar to me for my BDay. Glad I smoked it, I didn't have a lot of time for what I wanted to smoke. And I ended up smoking this for a hour and six minutes. Awesome little cigar, the burn was consistent and slow. Thank you Roman, I still owe :)...

i love the lancero. Give that a shot also
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    JDH! Yesterday I partook of a My Father corona he had sent as an early Christmas gift. Mighty fine, I tell ya! Many thanks, David.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoked a Tat mummy on Saturday from Jim...while I smoked a chicken on the bbq.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    EDITED. Realized this was in the wrong thread. Should have been writing about something GOOD I smoked. Editing to say that I loved the My Father Limited Edition Corona I picked up on Cbid. Just delightful, like everything else from MF seems to be. I just won a 5-pack of the Flor de la Antilles (sp.); can't wait to try it out.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    raisindot:
    Tried one of the GH Vintage 2002s that were on sale from The Other Place. Boy, was I unimpressed. Tasted of newspaper and matchsticks, little spice, lousy draw. Burned very well, in spite of what has been said of burn problems. Just didn't hit me. Now I've got 19 of these things taking up space in my humidor. If anyone wants to trade anything of decent quality for some or at all of them, let me know.

You might try the Top 3 you don't want in your humi thread down in the ratings and reviews section. There are plenty of folks around here that like those and would surely take them off your hands.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    raisindot:
    EDITED. Realized this was in the wrong thread. Should have been writing about something GOOD I smoked. Editing to say that I loved the My Father Limited Edition Corona I picked up on Cbid. Just delightful, like everything else from MF seems to be. I just won a 5-pack of the Flor de la Antilles (sp.); can't wait to try it out.
    Try the Flor de las Antilles, if you don't like them, let me know.......if you do, well, um, you can let me know that too! LOL
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    from james (jthanos)! delicious with lots of roasted coffee and semi creamy. yum! thanks dude. pic looks weird. oh well
    wtf am I tasting COLA? weird...
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    from james (jthanos)! delicious with lots of roasted coffee and semi creamy. yum! thanks dude. pic looks weird. oh well
    Am I the only one who didnt get one these from jim #3? Geez I guess I shouldnt have made fun of him mom. Jk jk.. how was it?
    I got it at the chi herf. Did I mess up and say it was from Jim? Maybe I was too hung over still? Hahah. It was good man. Lots of roasted coffee w good balancing cream. I swear I tasted coca cola man.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    I got it at the chi herf. Did I mess up and say it was from Jim? Maybe I was too hung over still? Hahah. It was good man. Lots of roasted coffee w good balancing cream. I swear I tasted coca cola man.
    yeah I knew he had a couple n I was eye ballin`em but didnt hit him with a club and take one.. haha
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    yeah I knew he had a couple n I was eye ballin`em but didnt hit him with a club and take one.. haha
    Ohhh. Its was good. Wasn't fantastic. Youre beutter off w Ezra. If I run across any ill send u one
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sent me a tat. mexico project and its a great smoke, thanks rudy!!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    sent me a tat. mexico project and its a great smoke, thanks rudy!!
    Ha ha ,, was just about to ask ya if you liked it as much as I did,, I think they are great,, glad ya enjoyed it!!!
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Smoked a Diesel Unlimited from Mr "No man goes unbombed" MVW67. Thanks sir!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Dustin sent me over a AVO to try. He's right, there is no such thing as enough AVO classic
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Smoked an absolute KILLER ISOM from Dustin. My first one and I already feel spoiled for anything else. image
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Dustin has great taste and is crazy generous. Nice work brother.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Having the Behike 56 Greg sent me a while back. It is fantastic, thank you very much for your kindness and all you do for the guys around here Mr. Bear. Have a good Christmas Greg
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Having the Behike 56 Greg sent me a while back. It is fantastic, thank you very much for your kindness and all you do for the guys around here Mr. Bear. Have a good Christmas Greg
    Thank you, kind Sir.......I am lucky that you guys let my participate.......I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas....I look forward to bombing your a$$es in 2013......I am going to turn up the heat on you boyz......No more Mr. Nice Guy.........
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Room 101 OSOK from Vision. Fantastic cigar, thanks for the great Christmas smoke Peter!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Opus X from Lee. Many thanks for the Christmas delight!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    San Cristobal from one Mr. Daniel Reyes. Thank you kind sir. This thing was outstanding. image
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    Room 101 OSOK from Vision. Fantastic cigar, thanks for the great Christmas smoke Peter!

Thank you bro. You have done a sh*t ton for me and I cant thank you enough.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jose Piedra from 0patience! Thanks Tony
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Smoked an Angelenos last night and it was surprisingly good, incredibly better than the first one I tried,, Thanks Tony!!!!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Thanks whoever you are!

Photobucket
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I think the fish sent this to me. It's in my top 5 now...tons of flavor, and ungodly spiceimage