I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 8,238 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:
    Thank you Pete @Vision . Great age on this one

Hope you enjoyed!

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Smoking a yard gar in memory of @CAcigarguy007, a great 2017 La Palina Classic from @Heavysetrapier, TYVM Andrew!

Did he die or something?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,400 ✭✭✭✭✭

maybe a case of ESFJ

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,123 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Yakster said:
    Smoking a yard gar in memory of @CAcigarguy007, a great 2017 La Palina Classic from @Heavysetrapier, TYVM Andrew!

Did he die or something?

MIA

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:
    @EgoBoundary supplied the second best tasting carpet I’ve ever had!

Glad you liked it , Charlie Minato would rather gouge his eyes out, but he is a bit melodramatic

Does that stick really belong in this thread? Or does it belong in the "I smoked a cigar from" thread? 66 rating, after all....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Couldn't wait on this diesel TAA lancero any longer. Thanks rusty @Rdp77. Sweet and spicy. Very flavorful. I'll have more on it later.

Hope you enjoyed it Frank

@Rdp77 said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Couldn't wait on this diesel TAA lancero any longer. Thanks rusty @Rdp77. Sweet and spicy. Very flavorful. I'll have more on it later.

Hope you enjoyed it Frank

It was actually fantastic. The spiciness at the beginning calmed down as It went on. Very interesting cigar, burned beautifully, lasted about an hour and 40 minutes. I'm going to go find me a box of those today. Thanks for sharing it with me Rusty!

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

It was actually fantastic. The spiciness at the beginning calmed down as It went on. Very interesting cigar, burned beautifully, lasted about an hour and 40 minutes. I'm going to go find me a box of those today. Thanks for sharing it with me Rusty!

My pleasure. That “aquatic” site had them...not sure if they still do or not. I’m going to have to try them out now.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,187 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    CS3 from @NorCalR1 I think, a first for me and very tasty, thanks!

Don't like it too much...

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,123 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seems appropriate

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EgoBoundary said:

This from @TheKraken , thanks Taylor !

You're welcome Ernest, hope you enjoyed

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    From @EgoBoundary. Thanks Ernest!

Enjoy!