Home General Discussion
Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Mr. Royln knocked it out of the park again. I had a La Reloba Habano corona after supper last night. It furthered the idea that I might be a DPG ****.
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Tom! 003
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oliva Serie V No. 4 from Justin after a night of work. Man it had been a long time since I'd had a V but they are so so good and really showcases brilliantly in this vitola! Dark roast coffee, milk chocolate, chewy leather and cashew... Justin thank you bro this is just what I was looking for and a great smoke thanks bro!!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    I took a break this afternoon, as the skies cleared up nicely. Opened the cooler and was drawn to a beatnic special....from his 'newbie' contest in August. I did feel bad winning it, but i did fit his rules..and the questions were awesome, made me search them out. Anyway, i smoked an AJ Signature Series, with the gold on band...my first one...it sure was great. Tasted like nuts sorta..not good with descriptors, but i would say like almonds. Pretty light, but sure did hit the spot. I am now hosting a bday party for my 9 year old...sleepover, pizza, bon fire, road hockey, trampoline, atving, movies...then a sleepover...or atleaat they are spending the night..hope they sleep. :0 So, anyway, thanks Beatnic....it was a nice cigar..have to get me some!
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image Always good. Thank you, dude!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Big Bro, smoked the MF Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto that you sent me in February as a wrap up to my herf yesterday, man what a Spicy but rich and developed smoke thank you! Absolutely loved it and it had been since late last Spring since I had had one, exactly what I was looking for thank you!

Also had a Padron 1964 Anniversary Series Box Pressed Belicoso Natural that had been in my humi for 10+ months, don't remember exactly who I got it from but I THINK it was Jiunn, thank you man and if I am remembering wrong thank you to whomever gave me this smoke, it was unreal and convinced me I need much much more natural wrapper Padron cigars!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    My boy Bad Daddy Rabbit hooked me up with a spice-bomb EPC
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    And whomever threw this in to Rain's Pros vs Joes Pass, I give you my sincere thanks! One of the best smokes I've ever had!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    Love the Camacho PE!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From Mr. Shaftmaster...thanks a bunch Tony!! image
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    San Latano lancero conny...damn this thing is tasty bro. It's going in chap three, and one of the best morning smokes I've had as of late. Thanks again bro, these are awesome!
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Glad you enjoyed it. Can't wait for some good weather to burn the one I have.
  • Options
    coachrumcoachrum Posts: 18
    Since being new to cigar.com, I bought my first cigar sampler and humidor. I had a Joya De Nicarague from the sampler...it was a smooth stick for a long drive home.
  • Options
    coachrumcoachrum Posts: 18
    ddubridge:
    Glad you enjoyed it. Can't wait for some good weather to burn the one I have.
    Ditto on the good weather.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Having a Gurkha Park Ave. courtesy of ddubbridge. I was curious and he answered the call with a pretty darned good connie. Thanks, brother!
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Got this from Jim-Shizza for no friggin' reason at all. You are a true BOTL man. Thanks!!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    An original run Oktoberfest from my man Todd! Suuuuuuuuper tasty brother image
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    This thread just reminds me how long it has been since I sparked up a stogie. On the bright side, spring break starts tomorrow. Time to get back to owning this thread! Today's smoke (#20) while picking up sticks in the yard is once again from Zeebra. Apparently, you have sent me a ton of cigars. Seems like I grab one with your name on it all the time. Thanks again man. This was really good. Must of had a little age on it. IMAG0128
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    From none other than our dear BOTL Tony sleevez. Love this cigar! Lots and lots of tongue tingling and lingering LFD style earth, spice and wood. Thanks dude!
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Juney! That is a great stick, picked up one when we herfed in the Bay Area. I let it rest for a about 8 weeks to acclimate but man was it sweet. The price tag isn't so sweet but hey what the hell. Never met an LFD I haven't liked so far.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    Juney! That is a great stick, picked up one when we herfed in the Bay Area. I let it rest for a about 8 weeks to acclimate but man was it sweet. The price tag isn't so sweet but hey what the hell. Never met an LFD I haven't liked so far.
    for sure Jim. I love the oros. The wrapper itself is a beautiful oily dark colorado. Pretty awesome. When the weather gets warmer, lets get a herf going man. I'm planning to head up there to see Turcelli and you.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    From none other than our dear BOTL Tony sleevez. Love this cigar! Lots and lots of tongue tingling and lingering LFD style earth, spice and wood. Thanks dude!
    Good lookin stick! Sounds delicious too.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe I got this from ShotgunJohn...it's good shizza fo' sho' image
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No pic (sorry) but smoked a wonderful JDN Celebracion Consul from Jim yesterday afternoon.
    Thanks buddy, great smoke!!! One of my new favs for sure.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had this one in the humi since last May....pretty good with a little age.
    thanks for the MUWAT Mike!! Great smoke!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    I love when I dont have to change the subject line
    Both from my Newbie Welcoming bomb. These sticks are smoking awesome. Thanks again Mike.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Viaje Oro Reserva VOR DT from my friend Jesus aka BigChunks. Thanks a million! photo Gigante13030_zps4099f92a.jpg
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    UF13 and Oliva V Melanio from JGIBV and his ICBM bomb on me....thanks (again..haha) brother.
  • Options
    Got this in a trade w/ Gordon, thanks brother. 002
  • Options
    Thank you to my big brother Dan for this insanely brilliant cigar, first one of these I've smoked and in my top 3 MF's I've had to date... A new personal fav!

Ray, I smoked this one for you in honor of your brand new baby girl since I promised I'd smoke a good one in honor of your baby girl... First cigar I've had since she came into the world and couldn't think of a better cigar than a My Father and the No. 1 rated cigar of 2012 ;) Congrats my brother on the greatest blessing in life from my family to yours!

• Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    From Greg the bear. Absolutely love this stick.