Home General Discussion
Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recieved a Don Peppin from each of you and my brother and I smoked one last night. He had just finished taking the Lsat, so I thought it would be a good cigar to celebrate with. They were great, thanks to both the Jims.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks!! One of my faves !
  • Options
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    I recieved a Don Peppin from each of you and my brother and I smoked one last night. He had just finished taking the Lsat, so I thought it would be a good cigar to celebrate with. They were great, thanks to both the Jims.

Very cool and glad we could both help you guys enjoy a great cigar together. This is the first time I've been mentioned on here since coming back which is really awesome too.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Thanks Drewski--- FTW!
  • Options
    Thanks Kevin!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had this Davidoff Puro D'Oro Delicioso the other say courtesy of my man Brett, what a brilliant smoke and nice to have something a bit larger bodied from Kelner, thank you really enjoyed this!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Thanks boss!!
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From Chuck N, Last years Christmas passimage
    Thanks brother, love these!
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Brother! imagephoto IMAG1908.jpg
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    enjoyed this little gem from mr.Thehilk!!! from the Bully pass ! from the hilk photo IMG_20141001_193631_zps3klyvigm.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Saw the post Jiunn made about having some Sharks up for sale so inquired about them. Not the right timing for me right now but told him I had an Anejo that Jim put in Doug's 2k Pass and how I was going to save it for around Christmas time. Jiunn said don;t wait and just enjoy the Anejo now which is what I did. I can see what all the fuss is about and will definitely be on the lookout to add some Sharks at some point fo sho.

Thanks again Doug for including me in your 2k Pass and for allowing me to grab the Anejo. Thanks as well to Jim for so generously putting that in the pass and thanks Jiunn for reminding me to just enjoy the cigar because after all that is what they are for...
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was at the top of my list to try, and it did not dissapoint. Great cigar. photo imagejpg1-58.jpg
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Thank you brother great cigar!
    imagephoto IMAG1913_1.jpg
  • Options
    Darktower007:
    Nice! That's the one also known as the "Dark Rituals" Jason, I've heard it's one of his best EL's from the past few years.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a great cigar.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you for this gem big jim!! photo a40bb8b4-94fc-452a-aeac-9c383bd2b794_zps251382f2.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Darktower007:
    Nice! That's the one also known as the "Dark Rituals" Jason, I've heard it's one of his best EL's from the past few years.
    It was very good. I'm a big EP fan and this was spot on!
  • Options
    Excellent cigar brother!!

imagephoto IMAG1920.jpg
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really enjoyed it. Thank U photo 57F65C86-DA32-4FF9-ACBD-6269615827B4_zpskchtnmdr.jpg
  • Options
    Love anything Pepin, thanks Bro. Matt photo BC0E7F3C-009B-427C-8E55-484DB957C30B_zps4ljfm63i.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks so much
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Really enjoyed it. Thank U photo 57F65C86-DA32-4FF9-ACBD-6269615827B4_zpskchtnmdr.jpg
    Glad you liked it bro, thats one of my top 3 cigars ever :)
  • Options
    What a smoke, thank you bro... from last years Chicago herf and first one I've ever smoked, d@mn shame I only have one left because these are tremendous!

• Options
    90+ Irishman:
    What a smoke, thank you bro... from last years Chicago herf and first one I've ever smoked, d@mn shame I only have one left because these are tremendous!

??
  • Options
    Thanks man I will have stretch marks now!
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you George. First time I've had a yellow cello
  • Options
    Love this stick! Thanks
  • Options
    Thanks man! Awesome stick!
    imagephoto IMAG1931.jpg