Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Well back to work

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
Boy 4 weeks just fly by when I'm home but go on forever when I get back on the boat??

Comments

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I bet that travel herfadore is stocked to the lid.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Take care Rhamlin. Let me know if you need anything.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take care brother!
  • Options
    Thanks brothers, It's weird being the top man on the totem pole now, especially when people try to test me because they still look at me as a pilot and not captain. But I guess that's part of the process.
  • Options
    Your the boss now, More time to kick back and enjoy a smoke.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Rhamlin:
    Thanks brothers, It's weird being the top man on the totem pole now, especially when people try to test me because they still look at me as a pilot and not captain. But I guess that's part of the process.
    Remember your last boss? Don't be like that. LOL
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    My thoughts too! Bring a packed travel herf. Take time to talk to the low man on the totem pole! Be a good boss and maybe share a stick with a worker or two.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Golden Rule, my friend - be the boss you would want. Best guy I ever worked for - he told us if we got our work done for the day, we could leave early and he'd pay us as if we spent the entire day at work. Of course he demanded that everything be up to snuff and top quality, but man, was it nice to work for him. Me and the others never worked so efficient as when he was our boss.
  • Options
    Oh I know. I've worked with my share of Aholes. Unfortunately it seems that people's work ethics in general just gets worse with each generation. But I always try to live by the golden rule.