Home Non Cigar Related
Options

social networking

2»

Comments

• Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    I love facebook! one of the best time wasters ever. friend me. Search Jeff Dorais in San Francisco Network
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    both have been added
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    I use facebook as well, mines Joe Treff.
  • Options
    jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    I regularly use facebook, I had a myspace account but deleted my account when a woman 15 years older than me sent me a message saying we should hook up, and that I sounded interesting. funny thing is, I put ZERO personal info on my page, and a few pics I wanted to share with some freinds. all it had was my name and general location. must have been a beard fettish or somthing. anyway, I used to participate on many forums, tomshardware.com, napster.com (for a while, when it was free), audiograbber.com-us.net, and a few others. I had to stop them as it was kindof becoming an obsession. thats one of the reasons I dont post here too often, dont want to get too involved.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone want to add me to Facebook or twitter? I play mafia wars everyday and am level 290 or so and can hook you up if you play too.

Jacob Krell Sr on facebook

jakrell on twitter

I have some friends on twitter that are.......well off i guess you could say. They give away cash, Best Buy giftcards, and new and pre-release Blackberry phones. If anyone is interested I retweet the contest info on those as well as several cigar and accessory giveaways.
  • Options
    im done with facebook.
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I'm on Facebook if anyone wants to look me up.

Matt Miles- Dallas/Ft. Worth Network
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Matt, there are two of you.
  • Options
    betasynn:
    Matt, there are two of you.
    Ha, that's funny. His birthday is a couple of months after mine too. I'm the Matt with the yellow shirt in the profile pic.
  • Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    im done with facebook.

I'm curious kuzi, why are you done with facebook?

I don't have a facebook or a myspace anymore for a lot of reasons. And maybe your reasons are personal, so I apologize in advance if I've invaded your privacy. My reasons stem from a few "bad choices" from years ago that troll around on those social networks that I would much rather avoid. The list continues.

But if I may be so curious, how come you are done kuzi?
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I had a MYSPACE but then someone GOOGLED it and i just never felt the same, i felt violated ...... lol so iam on facebook now ...... i play mafiawars and listen to people **** about everything, then i usually post a comment about them being a baby or something ......
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    I had a MYSPACE but then someone GOOGLED it and i just never felt the same, i felt violated ...... lol so iam on facebook now ...... i play mafiawars and listen to people **** about everything, then i usually post a comment about them being a baby or something ......
    They get really pissed when you tell them you are going to call them a WAHhhhhhmbulance!!
  • Options
    nightmaremike31:
    kuzi16:
    im done with facebook.

I don't have a facebook or a myspace anymore for a lot of reasons. And maybe your reasons are personal, so I apologize in advance if I've invaded your privacy. My reasons stem from a few "bad choices" from years ago that troll around on those social networks that I would much rather avoid. The list continues.

there are people in the past that need to stay in the past.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    nightmaremike31:
    kuzi16:
    im done with facebook.

Ain't that the truth. My wife is always asking who is this and who is that when she sees my facebook friends. It is all good though. No skeletons in my closet.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    kuzi16:
    nightmaremike31:
    kuzi16:
    im done with facebook.

Ain't that the truth. My wife is always asking who is this and who is that when she sees my facebook friends. It is all good though. No skeletons in my closet.
    none here really either... ive just moved on.

often for a reason
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    jsnake:
    kuzi16:
    nightmaremike31:
    kuzi16:
    im done with facebook.

none here really either... ive just moved on.

often for a reason

Exactly! Very well put kuzi! You summed up my mess of words in to a great sentence. I like it, I'm totally going to use it.

It's not so much skeletons for me either. I've DONE a lot of "questionable" things in my existence, but that's exactly it... DONE not do. I've grown past all that and I'm happy it's in the past, it's a good thing.
  • Options
    the night i has the annual cusano corojo 97 around the fire with a few friends i posted that i was gunna do that. (BYOC -- bring your own cusano) a guy from my college dorm who now lives in the area sent me a message via facebook that he "isnt into cigars," but is ready to "get out and ROCK."
    to me the act of smoking a cigar around a fire and the words "get out and ROCK" dont go well together.
    i dont party like i used to. i want my free time to be relaxing and calm. ease my nerves. I dont want to worry if someone spilled their beer all over my stuff. its been a long time since i wanted to go to a kegger, or some other equivalent of a large crazy party. i am not the me i was 8-10 years ago.
  • Options
    For reals kuzi. I don't miss the days of staying out all night and only getting an hour of sleep with the meanest hangover ever and trying to go to work the next morning...

Now don't get me wrong, I love beer like a crack head loves... well crack, but that doesn't mean I want to see how much beer I can chug while doing a hand stand on the keg in a cheerleading uniform wearing a pigtail wig with my pom-poms hanging out all over the place...

Not that I've ever done that of course...

but I don't want to either...

...anymore...
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    nightmaremike31:
    For reals kuzi. I don't miss the days of staying out all night and only getting an hour of sleep with the meanest hangover ever and trying to go to work the next morning...

Now don't get me wrong, I love beer like a crack head loves... well crack, but that doesn't mean I want to see how much beer I can chug while doing a hand stand on the keg in a cheerleading uniform wearing a pigtail wig with my pom-poms hanging out all over the place...

Not that I've ever done that of course...

but I don't want to either...

...anymore...
    I don't know you anymore....

Oh well...
    HEY GUYS! Anyone want to be the Top of my Beer-a-mid???
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    good ol Facebook
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    bumping this... still interested who uses social networking.. twitter, facebook, linkedin, etc. I know I'm following a few guys around here on twitter already.... saw this and added bbc, kuzi, and beta... Then I saw Kuzi is off Fbook..
  • Options
    I'm on Facebook. If anyone is interested, just look me up. My real name is Matt Miles. Although, the paperwork has been filed to change my last name to Marvel. I have a few friends on there who are still the partying type, but most of the people on there are like me. Grown with a job and everything that comes with it. One of my high school classmates added me, and I found out that he's a BOTL and frequents my B&M. We're gonna try and set aside some time to get together and have a smoke. So, Facebook isn't all bad.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I'm on Facebook. If anyone wants to add me, look up Wayne Wei Hwang.
  • Options
    guess I shoulda said look me up under Chase Holmes... if you're on twitter, it's cholmes8310, just like here.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    guess I shoulda said look me up under Chase Holmes... if you're on twitter, it's cholmes8310, just like here.
    There's a loooot of Chase Holmes on facebook. Any specific way to single you out from all these other guys?

EDIT: Nevermind lol. You added me before I could sort you out.
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    cholmes8310:
    There's a loooot of Chase Holmes on facebook. Any specific way to single you out from all these other guys?

funny huh? I NEVER knew another Chase growing up. Now it seems like everyone is naming their sons Chase. I swear I know at least 7 guys named Chase. Anyone looks to add me, I'm wearing a black shirt with a silver design and have a beard. Just me in the pic.
  • Options
    TheedgeTheedge Posts: 316
    Like a lot of people running for office, I have Facebook page. But I decided a few days back to actively pursue voters in my district to "friend" me. I've sort of got a technique down now of finding only the right people, and have grouped them all into a list. Over 50 people have friended me in just a few days. The current commissioner won by just 113 votes last time. I'm doing all of the door knocking and yard signs as well, but in a close race, Facebook could be the difference.
  • Options
    stupid double post...
  • Options
    cholmes8310:
    wwhwang:
    cholmes8310:

funny huh? I NEVER knew another Chase growing up. Now it seems like everyone is naming their sons Chase. I swear I know at least 7 guys named Chase. Anyone looks to add me, I'm wearing a black shirt with a silver design and have a beard. Just me in the pic.
    I was searching for you, and up in the corner there was a friend request. Turned out to be you, haha!
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    i am on a diesel truck forum part time. love that my truck blows more smoke than i do