Home Cigar 101

incense...

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
will incense cover cigar smoke? I know I used to use it a lot back in the days to cover up smells...just saying

Comments

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What sort of smells were you covering up? Hmmm? Something like burning rope? Hmmm?? Sounds rather mysterious to me..... Was this during your college days?? Hmmm??
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    high school and college yes...and I was covering up many smells...all of them fun, lol
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmm! Yes, I think I detect a pattern, here, Watson. Hand me my pipe and magnifying glass, would you, old boy???
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    petruli oil. LOL
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    That will work too. I had a girlfriend that wore that, (patchouli) I still think about her whenever I catch that scent..
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    deejmemixx:
    high school and college yes...and I was covering up many smells...all of them fun, lol

Nothing covers up the smell of fun like the smell of fear does .
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Not really. It'll mask a bit but smoke is smoke. If someone knows the smell of cigars, they'll pick it right out!
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Use Ozium to get rid of odors. I've used it with great effect. You can find it in Walmart, in the car section, Walgreens, and a host of other stores. See here: http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/ozium-original-glycol-ized-air-sanitizer/ID=prod3854-product
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    allsmokedup:
    Use Ozium to get rid of odors. I've used it with great effect. You can find it in Walmart, in the car section, Walgreens, and a host of other stores. See here: http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/ozium-original-glycol-ized-air-sanitizer/ID=prod3854-product
    Ozium has saved me more than once.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    jr_p951:
    Not really. It'll mask a bit but smoke is smoke. If someone knows the smell of cigars, they'll pick it right out!
    True. The only people it'll fool are the ones who don't know the smell; anyone who's been around it before will know it right off the bat
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    xmacro:
    jr_p951:
    True. The only people it'll fool are the ones who don't know the smell; anyone who's been around it before will know it right off the bat

and they'll think you've rediscovered some of those college habits.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    gmill880:
    deejmemixx:

Nothing covers up the smell of fun like the smell of fear does .
    LMAO!!!! Methinks truer words were never spoken...

Mephisto:
    xmacro:
    jr_p951:

and they'll think you've rediscovered some of those college habits.
    bah I dont have those habits any more, but I still burn the incense as I love the smell of them.
  • incense, ozium, popcorn. im good at covering smells.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    changing the subject a little it seams, but u could always smoke outside....
    CvilleE:
    changing the subject a little it seams, but u could always smoke outside....
    lol...ya I know but winters in Wisconsin....a little cold