Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

IM HIT !!! IM HIT!!!

Photobucket
That Freaking Sniper has been stalking me.... HEHEHEEHEH
Actually My Brother from another Mother Glen and I have been partners in Crime since the first day he came on the forum......... he has been going through STUFF.... we have been emailing behind the scenes, I havent been on the Forums much since I started working, and Life has become busy, now I am on a quest to lose 25 lbs and have been hitting the gym Regularly.... I have been smoking down my Humidoors and havent been buying any or playing in any games really, and in an email with him i mewntioned that..... LOL MISTAKE..... he sent me a copy of the email , Highlighted the Line where i saiud My humis were getting low and i havent played games or bombed or been bombed for a while and KABOOOOOOOM...... LOL
I Love you man ...... You really shouldnt have ! BUT IT IS SOO NICE TO FEEL THE LOVE!ROck on Brother.... Oh By the way guys I have his new address ! ROTFLMAO!

Comments

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Nice lookiing hit, Oz! I see a lot of Sniper faves in there, full-bodied flavor bombs. Those are gonna be fun! Glen's great peeps, a true example of BOTL.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Great looking hit there Oz, sheer awesomeness!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    Nice lookiing hit, Oz! I see a lot of Sniper faves in there, full-bodied flavor bombs. Those are gonna be fun! Glen's great peeps, a true example of BOTL.
    Yep, definately an authentic hit by The Sniper. Nice one!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Right on bro. Nice hit Glen. I remember when I first joined you were practically running the games.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lovely hit, Glen. You is one sneaky ****, ya know that???
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Nice hit Glen. Glad to hear u are wondering well Oz.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Oh By the way guys I have his new address ! ROTFLMAO!
    D@mn, I stepped right the F into that trap! LOL Glad they got there safe, and hope you enjoy em. Miss you around the forums, and when thats coming from someone who has been as scarce as me you KNOW you gotta get on here more often.

• Options
    james40:
    Right on bro. Nice hit Glen. I remember when I first joined you were practically running the games.
    Slowing down in my old age. LOL Besides, there doesnt seem to be ANY shortage of bombs flying around here! I dont know that Ive ever seen so many bombs as I do these days... its a beautiful thing! :-)

• Options
    jlmarta:
    Oh, I dont know if sneaky is the right word... opportunistic maybe? As soon as Ozzie said something that could even LOOSELY be interpreted as "Im getting low on cigars" my mind was made up to lower the boom. Any excuse is a good excuse, right? LOL

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    The Sniper:
    jlmarta:
    Oh, I dont know if sneaky is the right word... opportunistic maybe? As soon as Ozzie said something that could even LOOSELY be interpreted as "Im getting low on cigars" my mind was made up to lower the boom. Any excuse is a good excuse, right? LOL

>br> Boom Boom Out got the Lights! ROTFLMAO!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Nice hit! Glen is good peeps!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    25 pounds? Go for it dude!