Home Non Cigar Related
Options

People smashed my windshield

So I get awoken by security at like 2-3 am to learn that 2 people smashed the windshield of my car. Upon getting to the scene it was revealed that 4-5 cars had smashed windshields. After looking at video the officer told me two males with a baseball bat hit the windshields of 5 higher end cars and were suspected from the projects. Seriously... It makes no sense to smash a random person's windshield. People are screwed up in this society..

Comments

• Options
    Not cool!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Damn dude that is eff'd up.

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Dip shiiits !!!
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    I hope they get their faces smashed!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    So I get awoken by security at like 2-3 am to learn that 2 people smashed the windshield of my car. Upon getting to the scene it was revealed that 4-5 cars had smashed windshields. After looking at video the officer told me two males with a baseball bat hit the windshields of 5 higher end cars and were suspected from the projects. Seriously... It makes no sense to smash a random person's windshield. People are screwed up in this society..

Sorry bro, just probably drunk juveniles being punks. BTW Nice Car,, a broken windshield is much easier to fix than a f'd up hood or fender!!!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Its' not uncommon for a local windshield repair place to fund such activities. I'm just saying. Its' happen before.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    motherfu*kers......This unchecked aggression will not stand.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That really sucks man! But in the end they'll get theirs
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    ..." I wish I could have caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that assshole. It'd been worth him doing it, just so I could have caught him. What a fvcker....What's more chicken shitt than fvckin with another mans automobile-- don't fvck with another mans vehicle- You don't do it ! It's just against the rules."
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    What a bunch of p u s s i e s!!!

Sux bro, but it could have been worse ya know!
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    It is f'ed up and most of the people that do this kind of **** are some punk @ss cowards but try not to get to worked up about it. It could've been worse. Windshields can easily be replaced brother.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Sorry bro....they will be repayed in the end...
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Chances are they won't be caught (I am not counting on it). I should take a picture of the inside because there is glass EVERYWHERE.
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    WTF? Why don't they destroy thier own ****. People work too hard for some a$$hole$ to come along and break it! Scum bags!
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Called Criminal Mischief; they could face anywhere from a few weeks in jail up to a year plus restitution (paying you back), that is, if they're ever caught. Most likely, they're either broke ass kids or hobo's who'll spend a few weeks in jail then get out.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jr_p951:
    WTF? Why don't they destroy thier own ****. People work too hard for some a$$hole$ to come along and break it! Scum bags!
    x2 pos azzholes!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Where do you live? Perhaps some vigilante justice could be set into motion
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    That's F&*($D up man. Sorry to see this happen to you. Hopefully karma's a *** to those two ass bags!

Rob
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    You have the right to use DEADLY Force! That sucks bro, sorry to hear!
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    jr_p951:
    I blame class envy for that. I've had that happen to me twice. Didn't get better the second time.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    So they only targeted high end cars? Sounds like a bunch wealth envy ****. At least they didn't do any body damage to the car.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    ..." I wish I could have caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that assshole. It'd been worth him doing it, just so I could have caught him. What a fvcker....What's more chicken shitt than fvckin with another mans automobile-- don't fvck with another mans vehicle- You don't do it ! It's just against the rules."
    Right out of my favorite movie. It sucks that this is the society we live in. It's exactly these kind of things that makes the forum members here so amazing.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Captain... I'm glad someone caught the humor in my post. How's everything on the high seas ?
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    And then you'd be going to jail for kicking the sh-it ouf of him... fun huh!

sympathy man, I hate when people f with another person's car. I mean it's just wrong! btw, that is one of the reason to live in a gated community, though there are many reasons not too.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate scumbags. Some people just can't stand it when other people have nice things. They could have them too if they would work and get their act together but they would rather do this crap or steal. Not cool at all.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Hey Captain... I'm glad someone caught the humor in my post. How's everything on the high seas ?
    So far so good. Been a nice uneventfull trip.