Home General Discussion

Irishman

For some unknown reason I can not send you a PM. so if you would please send me one. Have a question for you brother. Thanks.

Comments

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    I think he may have smoked himself to death yesterday trying for his MOW badge.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    Did he do it? LOL
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    lcpleel:
    firetruckguy:
    Did he do it? LOL
    AND inhaled it.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    lcpleel:
    firetruckguy:
    Did he do it? LOL
    AND inhaled it.
    yep, he finished, had 2 of em gone in the short time I talked to him...i think he said he's gonna be puttin the pics up later tonight...
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    He is a brave man. Poor brother isn't going to taste anything for a week or better. LOL.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for the delay brothers, life has been very complicated and cut into my time here. I did finite the 5 stick MoW SF badge in less than 6 hrs in one shot. Pics go up tonight after I'm off work (on break now) and I will hit you with a PM then Ramp :) pics from several things posted shortly!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Jesus....... you my friend are the man!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    Jesus....... you my friend are the man!
    Lol... it would have been half an hour shorter but I had a meal between the second and third sticks. And yes... all were nubbed or darn near!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."