Home General Discussion

new member here, just introducing myself

2»

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome brother. Glad to have you here.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Sorry, haven't been around here for awhile, we're on page three... Without reading the whole thread has anyone made fun of his name yet???
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    No, Lassie you would be the first. We don't make fun of you do we..
    kaspera79:
    C'Mon! Asian Drivers!!! But no, you don't make fun of me, I just make a spectacle of myself first, then everyone chuckles...

No Offense New Guy! Welcome to the forums! It's a great place, but if I don't bring the crazy side, then you can't appreciate all the good advice and reviews on here... I'm like the Joker, you NEED me!!!
    Lasabar:
    kaspera79:
    C'Mon! Asian Drivers!!! But no, you don't make fun of me, I just make a spectacle of myself first, then everyone chuckles...

No Offense New Guy! Welcome to the forums! It's a great place, but if I don't bring the crazy side, then you can't appreciate all the good advice and reviews on here... I'm like the Joker, you NEED me!!!
    well, truth be told Lassie, everytime I check in here I kinda hope you are around.. I do get a chuckle as a result of your visits.
    kaspera79:
    Lasabar:
    kaspera79:

well, truth be told Lassie, everytime I check in here I kinda hope you are around.. I do get a chuckle as a result of your visits.
    I also look for your posts... I like Rockets!
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I get it, I make fun of my own race, damn they can't drive. I'm a pretty non stereotypical Asian. Anyways, thanks for all the welcomes people.
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Welcome bro. Youll learn to enjoy it here.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
    asianbiker8:
    I get it, I make fun of my own race, damn they can't drive. I'm a pretty non stereotypical Asian. Anyways, thanks for all the welcomes people.
    Oh Shitt Lassie, how does that happen.. You make fun of a BIKER and he pops up two minutes later.. I hope he doesn't know Karate !
    kaspera79:
    asianbiker8:
    Oh Shitt Lassie, how does that happen.. You make fun of a BIKER and he pops up two minutes later.. I hope he doesn't know Karate !
    He doesn't know Karate... Ninjas know Karate, but if he was a Ninja we wouldn't see his post, we'd just be dead...
    How do you know that I haven't killed you already.......it might just be delayed.
    Hey, I love everything Asian.. In fact I just ate some leftover Fried Rice, Seasame Chicken, and Won-Ton soup Why the hell else would I be up at two in the morning ?
    asianbiker8:
    How do you know that I haven't killed you already.......it might just be delayed.
    Hmmmm, This math doesn't add up... BUT! I did not cheat off of you, so my math could actually be wrong...
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Welcome and be sure to stick around. You'll not regret it.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    asianbiker8:
    hi there guys, just introducing myself. not new to smoking just took a long vacation from it and getting back into cigars full force. just looking over some of the posts you guys seem great with the info and community.
    Great to have you aboard and hope you stick around for a while, this is a great place and we have a lot of fun times, so WELCOME!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    wow, i had no idea that this thread would be 4 pages long now for a simple introduction.haha
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    asianbiker8:
    Well I must say I tend to stereotype asian women into the Frickin incredibly hott class.. Other than that people are people and this is about getting to know them.. so Asianbiker can ya hook a brother up with some digits...lol. Anyway i like the ..already killed you, you just dont know it concept... yea be sure to fireback, some of these guys like a little fisticuffs,, except for greg2648 whatever you do.. do not promote or instigate any communication with that man,, He's already sent many of us to the ICU, I've just been downgraded from critical to serious condition from a flash banger that Greg aka (Capt Punishment) unleashed upon me. It looks like i'll be engaged in some sort of physical therapy to get back the use of my eyelids.. Not to mention the psychotherapy I'll have to take part in, to restore my sense of trust in mail carriers. Take Care
    sounds pretty traumatic.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    It can get brutal.

But fun!
    One God, One Truth
  • MRG1960MRG1960 Posts: 1

Hello,
    just introducing myself. I am from the Pittsburgh area and looking for some discussions on cigars along with enjoying some cigar suggestions.

• d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭✭✭

See the " what are you okinh threads". Welcome aboard.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,125 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome @MRG1960.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,730 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:
    See the " what are you okinh threads". Welcome aboard.

Hi @MRG1960,

What he means to say is "what are you smoking threads." He's from Kansas, so it's okay.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Trentthomas90Trentthomas90 Posts: 30 ✭✭✭

Welcome @MRG1960! New here as well. Trying to learn more about cigars in general and find what I like. Excited to be here the more and more I look through all the threads and see the familiar names.

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

At this very moment,..... we are on the Vherf (Zoom Call) Join us. @Trentthomas90 and @MRG1960

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,125 ✭✭✭✭✭

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )