Home General Discussion

The Irishman Cleans Up at the MoW SF Challenge

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
So gentleman, yesterday afternoon I completed the MoW SF's Badge.... I started smoking at 1:15pm MST and finished up at 6:55pm MST November 3rd, 2011. I started with the Virtue Salomon, then went on to the Armada Corona, the third one up (after a 20-30min lunch break) was the MoW Special Edition Figurado, the second to last was the Ruination Robusto, and then I finished up with the Puro Authentico Petite Corona. Never did get sick, but by the end of it did feel a little buzzed but not bad at all. A HUGE thanks to Todd and the other brothers who supported me, encouraged me, and provided the sticks for this! Thanks a ton guys, it was a blast and I LOVED it!!! Here are the pics as proof of the event from start to finish... notice in the final pick the 5 Dead Soldiers honored properly :) The Virtue:

The Armada:

Special Edition Figurado:

The Ruination:

And the final stick, the Puro Authentico: image

And the final proof picture of all smoked, and all soldiers visible in the ashtray:

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Congrats! That's a helluva day of fine smokes!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    But, now you can only eat spicy foods to have any kind of resemblance of TASTE! WOW!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    That is some serious smoking in one day..
  • Wow. Congrats Irish. Could you feel your tounge when you were done? That's some hardcore smokin!
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    I've nothing to say other than wow.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the hard earned MOW Badge....
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Thats awesome man, congrats.
    One God, One Truth
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys! Actually I was surprisingly un-affected really... didn't feel ill, didn't really affect my taste too much, and fell asleep about 2 hrs later, so all in all it went great! Loved the sticks though, they all were delicious, but I especially enjoyed the Ruination and the PA.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Nicely done. Did you inhale them all?
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Wow, congrats!. If that was me I think I would have to get something to pry my tongue off the roof of my mouth. LOL. To have all those down under 6 hrs should be worth of a title alone. Shoot it take me on average of 1.5+hrs on a stick. I just smoke slow I guess.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Nicely done brotha ...
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Awesome!! I think I'm gonna try this one at the next socal herf! Maybe I'll join you in the ranks of the Elite MOW Bagde holders!
  • Nice brother! You are miles passed me. I could not handle a day like that ha. Not that I'd be complaining with such great smokes
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I knew you could handle it. I don't send that package to anybody that can't. Congrats!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Congrats and welcome to the club!
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on a good day of cigars, and welcome to the club!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol I could just here my wife now if I said I was gonna spend 6 hours smoking cigars.??
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Are there actual rules for this challenge? And silly me, is there a physical badge? Or just a title?
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    asianbiker8:
    Are there actual rules for this challenge? And silly me, is there a physical badge? Or just a title?
    Smoke a bunch of Man O' War's, one of each label, in a row. Search the threads, there's one dedicated to this phenomenon. And no, there is no physical badge, unless you want to make one. Just a bragging rights thing.
  • Rhamlin:
    Lol I could just here my wife now if I said I was gonna spend 6 hours smoking cigars.??
    This would be my biggest issue, WHy are you going to smoke for 6 hours straight
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I have a Virtue, PA, SE, Mow, Mow R and Armada all waitin gin my smoking humidor for the day that I actually have the time to do it. They've been in the smoking humi for at least 6 months and I still haven't had a chance. Hopefully next year when things start to get warm again. I need serious hours to complete since I smoke slow. Good job!